Pepper Potts Rescue - Invincible Iron Man (Pep Files Anyone?)

The file is not available, and contacting the creator results in no answer. He seems to have dropped anything to do with it.

The file is not available, and contacting the creator results in no answer. He seems to have dropped anything to do with it.

I know! Figures. Haha. Just when you find a decent torso. :p

IMIM2 - Yeah I really need the torso files! That's the main part I'm missing and those files aren't around. :)

Electraflier - Thanks for the link! I shall check it out. Appreciate it.

Just to let you all know I've decided to have a crack at the foam conversion of the available female back part and I must say I'm pretty happy with it so far. Gone from 16 pages down to 6. If anyone has a facility for uploading please let me know and ill email the file over to you once complete. Please post the link here after. Once I'm done with the back I'll try the female chest plate later. Hopefully someone can throw it together so we can finally see how it looks. For now I want to try to get it down to even less parts.

As per Stealths green technique, i have chosen to do just the left side, print and reverse for the right, this is how its looking so far, your thoughts would be appreciated...

Untitled-2.png

Last edited:
Just to let you all know I've decided to have a crack at the foam conversion of the available female back part and I must say I'm pretty happy with it so far. Gone from 16 pages down to 6. If anyone has a facility for uploading please let me know and ill email the file over to you once complete. Please post the link here after. Once I'm done with the back I'll try the female chest plate later. Hopefully someone can throw it together so we can finally see how it looks. For now I want to try to get it down to even less parts.

If you want, you can PM me, and I can get the file uploaded to post here. I have a 4shared account.

Your work is looking good. I'm really interested in the Chest and Front, because I can cobble together rest from the male patterns.

Thanks to everyone who is working on this.

EDIT: I'll have a crack at the chest either tonight or tomorrow afternoon. Not actually sure why I started with the back to be honest. It does have a more sleek look than the iron man one though.

Ive got the back down to 4 pages now and considerably less parts.

I've also had a look at the chest and i dont think it will be to much of a problem.

complete.jpg

Last edited:
Wow thats cool. Any chance of a clean up on the chest JF? Do you want some of the parts killed on the original first to give you a head start?

Heres a screen capture of my own attempt...

chick.jpg

Last edited:
EDIT: I'll have a crack at the chest either tonight or tomorrow afternoon. Not actually sure why I started with the back to be honest. It does have a more sleek look than the iron man one though.

Ive got the back down to 4 pages now and considerably less parts.

I've also had a look at the chest and i dont think it will be to much of a problem.

complete.jpg

Wow, that is absolutely amazing! I absolutely love it. Thank you for your hard work!

It bothers me that they made the suit so has to show detail of the woman's curves of her butt and breasts as if it were like spandex. why?? ... lol you know why

I like the point you make. "Curves" aren't about what guys want to look at, any more. Now, women CHOOSE to show off their curves as a means of empowerment, but they are still so yummi! If your a chick, and you wanna show us what your workin' with, you GO, girl!

A little late, but I'm jumping in on this project. =) However, I'm building in card and resin, not foam. These renders are going to help so much, thank you to everyone who's put in work on these!

I remember 7sinzz | RPF sent me some files in june of an uncomplete armor, they might be what you're looking for. I started converting them for foam, and still have to finish.

frontcolor.jpg

backcolor.jpg

classical Pepakura :
iron man female chest plate made and unfolded by Eirth.pdo
iron man female back plate made and unfolded by Eirth.pdo
iron man female cod plate made and unfolded by Eirth.pdo
I've lost the unfolded foreamr...

Foam version in progress :
iron woman forearm made by Eirth.pdo
iron woman cod made by Eirth.pdo

Those links are broken when I click on them which sucks because I really wanted to make a rescue costume for my lady :/

I am also VERY intersted in this, I hope to have one ready for my lady by the Iron Man III release but sadly nobody has made PEP files yet :/

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back