Pepper Potts Rescue - Invincible Iron Man (Pep Files Anyone?)

Well, I guess it's not exactly upright, but let's do so.
Robogenesis, thank you by advance.

I think I won't release a full package before the next 14 days. Real life takes so much time...

Well, I guess it's not exactly upright, but let's do so.
Robogenesis, thank you by advance.

I think I won't release a full package before the next 14 days. Real life takes so much time...

It's looking more amazing each day! I am highly impressed! I would probably have to fix a couple of pieces to modify it towards the newest version, but most of what you've done will be perfect! <3 Thank you for your hard work so much!!

I'm also having a hard time deciding whether to wait to see the version of Rescue they have for the movie or if I should just start this and do that version later as well. Haha!

So are these ready anywhere to download and pep?

That was posted yesterday, so I would give it a couple of weeks mate.

I'm definitely interested on seeing how these files come out. My fiancee has already questioned me about possibly making her some armour after she saw Helagak's wife's armour lol...

Subscribed.

Finally it was quicker than I expected.

Pepper Potts Rescue Armor - foam edit JFcustom.rar

Credits :
Back and torso modeled by Eirth @405th
Arms from a Halo mkVI modeled by Robogenesis @405th
Helmet is IM comic version from EyeOfSauron
All other parts provided by EyeOfSauron's Extremis suit.
Also credits, because you're about to ask, to Blender (the software) that I used to make all these parts fit a woman.

Edit : oops, I left the Hello Kitty color sheme as texture in the pep files...:$

Last edited:
Anyone have this files in the classical pep files, not the foam ones. I've just found the torso and pelvis parts. If anyone can help I'll be appreciated!

I kinda just wanna say JF that you freaking rock. A friend suggested this costume to me as I kinda wanted to do Iron Man but didn't think it would look right being female and short lol so this is perfect. Can I ask what the current scaling is on it, and I'm presuming even though it is foam you can scale it similar to how you do cardboard pep? Sorry random questions I know but just wanna be sure.

The suit is scaled for a 1m70 heigh girl. (ie 5'7")
You can build it in cardboard or anything you want, it will still fit a 1m70 Virginia Potts.
Adjust the scale factor under Pepakura Designer if you're heigher / shorter.
And then, depending of your... 'wideness', for lack of better I can only recommend the reading of this [HowTo] Fine tuning of Pepakura foam parts' size.

The suit is scaled for a 1m70 heigh girl. (ie 5'7")
You can build it in cardboard or anything you want, it will still fit a 1m70 Virginia Potts.
Adjust the scale factor under Pepakura Designer if you're heigher / shorter.
And then, depending of your... 'wideness', for lack of better I can only recommend the reading of this [HowTo] Fine tuning of Pepakura foam parts' size.

Thats great, thanks for getting back to me. I'm 5ft 6in so will get it scaled down to that if I can. I'm not very wide I'm a UK size 8-10 so hopefully it won't be too much of an issue

Yeah I'm only 5'2, so it's really hard to find something that fits me. Haha.
Still can't find a good file of the newest one! Oy.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back