Pee-Wee's Big Adventure Bike

Well this where I'm at, kind like Jack, I have a top rear and a chainguard, the chainguard need some mods, the bag will be reinforced some from the inside.
I was able to save my foam pattern somewhat, I'll be sealing and glassing it over soon to make a good master.

Is there any NYC builders here? Did anyone get to see the replica that was build for a tv show and sold at a flea market? I think one of the people helping was "lordofthefleas" on here Jack did you end up with info from them? Did you sell them a tiger? I just wanted to see what their replica looks like.

Jamie, That illustration is awesome! You have a gift. I hope you have a career in art. That is a really well done, funny and exacting schematic. It's is a piece of art by itself. Thanks for sharing.

Jamie, That illustration is awesome! You have a gift. I hope you have a career in art. That is a really well done, funny and exacting schematic. It's is a piece of art by itself. Thanks for sharing.

I don't think Jaime did that, atleast I know I didn't pay him for one (bought one), they are available as prints here:

danzettwoch (at) g mail (dot) com

Zettwoch's Suitcase: ARTCRANK / Pee-Wee Bike Print!

Last edited:
My Creebobby Pee Wee poster. Matted, framed and proudly displayed in the kitchen.

IMG_0592.jpg

Abe, I just read your inquiry about the New York Pee Wee bike. I sent a message to "lordofthefleas" but they never responded. Apparently they got a siren from somewhere else. I, too, am curious to see how that bike turned out.

Jack,
I actually came across a posting on a NYC fleamarket type listing something along the line of "come checkout our X1 Pee Wee bike" I actually got an email address and asked about it, all she said was that the bike was sold already. I actually just wanted to see it.
I'm sure they went through and found all the info here.

I got a copy of the print Jaime posted, It about 17"x22" offset or hand printed, it's nice, I'm sure all of them are different slightly.
I'll wait and post mine when I get an appropriate frame for it.

Found a new posting with an email address.. will contact this one and see the response!
see link
TV Show selling 2 custom bikes at the BK Flea in Williamsburg THIS SUNDAY - Pee-wee and Power | NYCC.org

It's funny you should mention that. I have collected and restored scooters for over 20 years. If Pee-wee's scooter had been a Vespa or Lambretta, I would have been all about it. Instead it's kinda lame and nondescipt. This weekend I went to new the "Scooters" exhibition at the Petersen Automotive Museum. I have four scooters and over 100 signs, posters and accessories there on loan for a year.
http://www.petersen.org/exhibitions/imgs/webbanner_scooter.jpg

Petersen "Scooters" - a set on Flickr

Anyway, for Father's day we went there and then off to the Hollywood Museum so I could geek out and take pics of the Pee-wee bike
Pee wee bike - a set on Flickr

Innocenti,
wow, you have one of those super rare cabby vespas from the Pickers show!
Nice bikes!
Hey did yo happen to get a detail shot of the actual chain? I wonder if it is a diamond or a KMC chain?
Thanks

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back