Parks Sabers

I emailed Parks because I want to buy a Graflex from them for the Episode 7 premier, but I won't order if it will not be here on time.
You can try reaching out to Korbanth (Randy) - he let us know that the target time is early/mid November for delivery on the Graflex 2.0 kits.

I emailed Mr.Parks on Monday regarding an order placed in April/May for static hilts. Apparently it was shipped this past Wednesday, so fingers crossed!

Left another voicemail and email today, hopefully I'll hear something. I'm 5.5 months into an order for static hilts.

EDIT:
Just got an email back, apparently my order shipped last week. Hey if that's the case, I'll be a happy camper.

Did you ever receive your order?

I ordered an ESB Graflex about a week ago, and emailed Jeff last night about adding an MPP to my order. He replied in about twenty minutes and came across as very friendly and cooperative.

So far I have no concerns, and am prepared to wait it out as long as I get a quality product, which from what I've read is what he delivers.

Last edited:
Received my order yesterday.

A few weeks ago he finally responded to my emails, said my order had already shipped. Then a couple days later, he sent a new reply saying it would ship the next day, as if he didn't know he already responded. Waited a few more weeks, emailed him again, and he says it just shipped a couple days ago. Then they showed up on my door.

All said and done the order took 26.5 weeks for an "in-stock" item that "ships in less than 6 weeks". 10-12 emails with no response, several voicemails with no response. Then multiple times he tells me it shipped, when in reality he did no such thing.

Don't get me wrong, the items are great, but seriously. Screw this guy.

Parks isn't the only one working on the Graflex run. Korbanth has a couple hundred people waiting for orders (including me) and has indicated an expected delivery of late November for the Graflex 2.0 kits.

Parks customer service interface really could use a upgrade. For some poor communication and lack of updates are probably infuriating.

Caveat emptor but he seems to deliver in the end, unlike some.

IMG_20151105_195903.jpg

Received my 3 pack from Parks last Thurs. I had the Obi weathered and the Luke saber converted to an ESB model. I am also waiting on a Luke ROTJ from him as well. Beautiful pieces, I love them.

That seems like it would create more issues. I wouldn't want visible holes on my saber.. I don't care about the butt of the handle but along the grips would be a deal-breaker.
That said, they appear to line up with the holes for the ESB saber, though I could be wrong.

You wouldn't see the holes as they would be hidden underneath the clamp.

Not covered by the clamp, covered by the grips. If they were covered by the clamp there would be no point to drilling 7 holes there for the ANH grips.

It would be impossible for the grips to cover up the holes because one side has 6 and the other 7. The way the pommel is screwed into the saber applies to both sides and the ROTJ blade holder is used to keep the top and bottom portions together. The reversible bottom piece of the Graflex 2.0 makes it possible to use build both ESB and ANH versions.

Has anyone received their Parks ver 2.0 yet?? he told monday nov 30th he would be shipping the "parts" the very next day. Maybe because I also ordered a glass-eye he said parts :wacko

That's a pretty cool kit. I think my only complaint would be that it should also come with a pommel piece that does not have holes for speaker sound. This way if you were looking to just have it as a static piece, it would look more accurate.

I'm sure it could be easy to take it to a machine shop or something to get a piece of alluminum or stainless steel to match....without sound holes of course.
That's a pretty cool kit. I think my only complaint would be that it should also come with a pommel piece that does not have holes for speaker sound. This way if you were looking to just have it as a static piece, it would look more accurate.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back