Paintninja's Pred

Paintninja

Greetings and Salutations all,

Currently I'm in process of building my second suit, some may have seen my thread in
"Overall WIP". Well, I'm still working on it yet had to take a break to paint up Mander/Ruffkin
Alien. So it currently is really parts from my first and second suits thrown together to make a
full suit, it is also how I appeared at Dragon*Con 08. A friend of mine that happens to do
pro photograghy work as a hobby contacted me to model for him. He stated it would be great
for both of our respective portfolios. All of the following shots are courtesy of:
Urban Photo Graphix located south of Atlanta. Many sincere thanx to Jay and his wife!
So without futher adue here's the pix! Critique?

IMG_9252a.jpg

IMG_9263a.jpg

IMG_9262a.jpg

IMG_9259a.jpg

IMG_9266a.jpg

IMG_9268a.jpg

IMG_9276a.jpg

IMG_9307a.jpg

IMG_9286a.jpg

IMG_9325.jpg

IMG_9309a.jpg

Many thanx for looking! :D

Thanx, Joe! It's your dreads that really set off the head, many thanx again!
You still making them, I'm soon to be in the market for two sets w/ beads?!

Thanx, Joe! It's your dreads that really set off the head, many thanx again!
You still making them, I'm soon to be in the market for two sets w/ beads?!

Thanks,

Yes, I am offering dreads and beads again. Just give me a shout when you're in need.

Thanks again,
Joe

looks like you were having fun....great pics PN..

everytime i see your suit is see upgrades and tweaks to it...that's how you make a pred suit

again great shots

AM

:D Wow! Many thanx for the kind compliments! Indeed Kit, it is a process. And a very enjoyable
process at that. Thanx for noticing the small upgrades! Sincerely sorry for posting it in the wrong area.

Paintninja,

I love the pictures, especially the one with the whip, the shadowing is good! Reminds me of the Wolf :D

the one where you are operating the wristcomputer and looking down at the combistick in your hands are cool also, heck all of them are!!

All the little accessories really bring out the suit....

What mask are you doing next?

---
Ei'luj

:D Hey, thanx for the compliments, you guys! Jay and his wife at Urban PhotoGraphix
earn all the praise for the fantastic lighting and great pics! Hope to maybe have them
shoot some pics at Dragon*con 09'! Again many thanx for the words of encouragement!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back