Paintball Guns

Leon Kowalski

"Discuss scale models from movies, television shows and other media or showcase your original designs and collection."

guess this is a lot more "original" designs than recreations used in movies/tv.

I've recently been ghosting this and other quality modeling sites and am drawn very much to what I see here. There are some tremendous projects and awesome completed works here. I hope that I can soon fit in and become a contributing member here.

Anyway, thought the membership here might like to see some of my work from a semi-related venture. I made custom paintball guns along specific themes and for many different games/venues. I thought they'd be appreciated and may spark some interest in gun models.

If this would be better moved, or not fit in, Mods/Admins feel free to adjust as necessary.

Thanks for hosting and populating this forum!

Most of the modified guns are Tippmann A-5's and Tiberius T8/9's with a few others. All are full sized, working paintball guns built/modified by myself, using everything from electronics upgrades to plumbing and cosmetics.
Feel free to ask any questions...

DSC01685.jpg

DSC01683.jpg

DSC01755.jpg

DSC01784.jpg

DSC01908.jpg

DSC02033.jpg

DSC02850.jpg

DSC02897.jpg

SANY0544.jpg

SANY0537.jpg

SANY0745.jpg

steam punkish:
SANY1135.jpg

SANY1132.jpg

SANY1130.jpg

P1000528.jpg

made the stock from a blank, trigger, adjustable butt etc on this one. It started life as a pistol and takes an 8 round magazine in the grip (which necessitated it being so large):
P1000976.jpg

P1000977.jpg

P1000975.jpg

P1000968.jpg

P1000971.jpg

P1000994.jpg

Last edited:
those are all really good work, can tell a lot of time and effort gone into them and the digital cammo is really well done

those are all really good work, can tell a lot of time and effort gone into them and the digital cammo is really well done

Thanks, the digicam was duracoated and farmed out to a friend in AZ who owns tacticalcamo

I'm a member at the UMS forum. Britt, is that you?

Yeah, it's me.

UMS Is gone tho, or soon will be. After loosing my close friend, it ended what little drive I had left for it.

I'm still helping a couple of the locals now and then, but that's about it.

here's a vid testing out one side of the quad gun above.
Once set up correctly each barrel could shoot 20+ balls per second giving the unit total firepower exceeding 80 paintballs in one second...

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back