Pacific Rim JAEGER Drift pilot helmet

MrPinski

Sr Member
It took me a while to get around to watching the movie but once I did… I had to build me a bucket!!!

Here's where it started.

Untitled by MrPinski1, on Flickr

Today I just got here:

For all the in between stuff you can go here:

Pacific Rim: Jaeger Pilot Helmet - a set on Flickr

I will try and post more shots here as I go now but this took about 3 weeks to get to this point and I would be into any feedback you guys might have for me.

Hope you like it.

I loved this movie and being from Legacy fx I can't imagine an affordable one would ever sell in the market from the film. Having said that...this is beautiful.

Great work as usual.

Very nice, are you going to do the fluid draining?

If you haven't seen it, there is a little video on YouTube where Legacy discuss the helmets.

Looks smashing, nice work indeed. It will be very interesting to see if you turn you hand to any other items from the film.

This is freaking amazing! Thank you so much for sharing. I'm attempting to make a suit from EVA. I made a helmet from it also but it's not even close to this. I really want to learn how to do this! :)

Thank you all so much!!!! I still have a bit to do… Here is where it's at now…. do any of you have experience with photoshop and water slide decals? I need to make a few for this guy and I think I have identified them all. PM me if you can help, until then… here it is:

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back