My TOS Battlestar Galactica Viper pilot helmet

Saw these images years ago and loved them, they show a great updated design with just enough of a hat tip to the original series. Truly surprised no one from the community attempted to re-create them. Although I enjoyed NBSG, it's really a shame this version didn't happen.
We crated them up with the intent of molding them in the future. I haven't looked at them in years, but I'm pretty sure we still have them.

When Bryan Singer was going to direct the reboot, I was asked to create designs for the new Viper pilots. We of course wanted to keep the theme of the original series. My illustrator created some great sketches and we got as far as completed sculptures on the helmet and the Cylon, before the plug was pulled. (Singer was offered another X-men film)View attachment 1645809View attachment 1645810
Imgel may share these images over at byyourcommand.net? GC

Eo you have the cylon sculpt handy? I would like to see those
Cylon_color_composite_side.jpg

We crated them up with the intent of molding them in the future. I haven't looked at them in years, but I'm pretty sure we still have them.
WOW. That's phenomenal, really just too cool, although it's almost like ripping a scab off, hurts a bit. Not as bad but still stings.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back