P1 suit test fit

seahunterr

Heres my suit so far for this halloween, I've been working on it since wednesday 10/22. Special thanks to Carlart for the chest armor, and Mannowar for making the screen accurate P1 shins...they make the suit look "accurized". Thanks to Pdisc for helping me suit up today, a few adjustments and we are ready for Friday, but today I already got to scare a small child, so the work was all worth it :)
PA270127.jpg
PA270131.jpg
PA270136.jpg
PA270167.jpg
PA270124.jpg
PA270101.jpg

looks awesome ...one thing though ...and I struggled with this when I had my DB suit ...you may want to trim about an inch off the bottom of the shins ( I know, I know ...hate to put the knife to anything) it will stop the "crinkel" thing ..armor is supposed to look ridgid

ptgreek...yes, thanks I noticed that in the pics and will be one of the "adjustments" I hope to fix. The mask is the same one I used for comic con a couple years ago. I believe you can order some DB items thru Nucking Futs Bong (art), a few others have and sent to me for painting awhile back.

Nice one bro. Gonna miss you guys at the Monster Bash. Get a couple trophies for me.

Hey Scott,
The "Bash" was crazy, twice as many people as anytime I"ve been before, and twice as many drunks....you know how fun they can be when you are in a suit dying. After getting pushed around, losing a couple dreads and nearly slashing some ass with my blades, I worked my way to the exit. I ended up leaving before midnight and wandering the streets downtown before finding my way back to my car.

What is it with people who like to tug on dreds, dammit? Had that happen to me in '04 and I handled it pretty much the same way you did, Gene.
just deployed my blades and started swinging them in defensive arcs. That got their attention. Reason 106 why you need to have a handler or two by your side at these parties.

What is it with people who like to tug on dreds, dammit? Had that happen to me in '04 and I handled it pretty much the same way you did, Gene.
just deployed my blades and started swinging them in defensive arcs. That got their attention. Reason 106 why you need to have a handler or two by your side at these parties.

Agreed....choose your venue wisely...this was an unruly throng of drunks 8000+ strong, not even Arnold could have done much good last night. If I have some room to swing and move, not a problem, but that crowd was packed!
Walking thru the city was the best, jumping out from alleys, behind cars, etc....I believe I mentally damaged some people into believing monsters are in fact, real.
Another thing to consider....wearing a suit is hard on the body. I work out nearly everyday, run, etc. Today I feel like a truck hit me....sore everywhere....but the hunt will go on.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back