P1 Chest strap

Uratz

Sr Member
Got a Question regarding the P1 Chest strap. I am making something similar for a BoneHunter chest armor like a combo of Wolf and P1

How do you guys attach the 3 belts into one center plate? Where do you attach the 2 other belt behind the back?
Anyone got pics for ref will be great. Thanks in Advance

Last edited by a moderator:
You can attach it a few different ways. 1) you can use gorilla glue to the left chest piece,measure it to the little piece the strap will attach to; then use another strap from the little piece to go around the right arm and back to the backpack piece of the armor and use industrial strength velcro. 2) You can glue everything to the skin suit. 3) You can use snaps or buttons.

How do you guys attach the 3 belts into one center plate? Where do you attach the 2 other belt behind the back?
Anyone got pics for ref will be great. Thanks in Advance

Is this any good to ya Mike?

lrg_4996_dvc05900.JPG

lrg_4998_dvc05902.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally mine has the 3 straps GLUED to the centre Section like Armadilos picture, then the strap the goes OVER the right shoulder and the one that goes UNDER the right arm are glued to the CHEST ARMOUR, the final strap that goes across to the chest plate on the left i used velcro, this way you put it on like a jacket, and do not need help attatching it together.

not sure if ive explained this correctly as ive been up for 27hrs straight now, but if not, let me know iand ill take a photo.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back