P. L. Enterprise Refit

So are there any other ships from this era planned? I spent about four years randomly trying to accurize my worthless Lunar Models Excelsior and I dont think I'll have time to continue it any time soon. The weird thing is I have never seen accurate blueprints of the Excelsior. Also the Enterprise B version depresses me, so I hope if another Excelsior kit or Reliant kit come out, they are more accurate than previous attempts.

It's just a hoax. They are never going to release it, they are just playing games with us. Getting our hopes up.
Release it already, I'm starting to freak out..........come on, release it already.........

Kenny :p B)

Yeah I'm really looking forward to this Kit also. Last I heard it is now planned for July....I think I saw that on the Polar Lights site.....haven't checked it in a while though. JUST RELEASE THE DARN THING................ as long as it's ready that is..

Chris

Starship Modeler Received thier order today. I have my pre-order with them. They have the boxes in hand so I should have mine by next week :)

JDH

Originally posted by Dobber@Apr 21 2005, 11:55 AM
Yeah I'm really looking forward to this Kit also. Last I heard it is now planned for July....I think I saw that on the Polar Lights site.....haven't checked it in a while though.  JUST RELEASE THE DARN THING................ as long as it's ready that is..

Chris
[snapback]970425[/snapback]​

Same here,

I just got my e-mail saying mine is boxed up and ready to go.
And who says Christmas doess come in spring......

If I didn't already have my lighted Bandai refit I'd be all over this.

I went through probably a dozen of the wretched ERTL refit kits in my teenage years trying to get something that looked halfway decent and wouldn't have pylon sag, only to never really "get it".

Finally the little Bandai came out and I got my accurate and nice looking refit "E", designed with lighting as a bonus (and it does look very good with a little modification).

I think I've spent all my refit Enterprise energy already unfortunately. Even though this is a nice looking kit I don't think I'd have any fun putting another refit together.

Plus, the fiance puts up with my 18" model being displayed. I think selling her on a 3' version would be somewhat more difficult though.

Here's another pictorial review... this one is for real folks. :D

http://www.forbiddenplastic.com/pl_refit_3..._refit_350.html

pl_ent_350_02i.jpg

Guys these are already out there for sale... I was in the Doll and Hobby Shop in Deland, FL. over the weekend and they had 4 or so for sale still...then again a guy came in and bought 2 of them so who knows.... but still they're out there.

I actually got mine yesterday and all I have to say is DAMN.... I knew it was big, I did not realize how big it would be until I pulled it out of the box.

This thing takes up my entire work area. I am damn impressed by it and more than a little intimidated by it too.

JDH

Originally posted by Jades Dark Heart@Apr 28 2005, 11:52 AM
I actually got mine yesterday and all I have to say is DAMN....  I knew it was big, I did not realize how big it would be until I pulled it out of the box. 

This thing takes up my entire work area.  I am damn impressed by it and more than a little intimidated by it too.

JDH
[snapback]975677[/snapback]​

Hell, I'm intimidated by the NX-01 :)

This will probably give me a downright phobia of models for years...

-Gary

Well I might be crazy, but this kit will be my first purchased kit in more years than I can remember. Working the 8-8 Microsoft life the last 6 years has kept me away from modeling, but now that I'm taking a year off to be at home with my newborn daughter, I decided to get back into it......

And then I see this kit is being released :D

Hopefully I'm not too rusty, I'll have to really go slow........maybe I should have got a couple :lol

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back