OUTATIME - Saving the DeLorean Time Machine

concotelli

Hey RPF,

I'm sure you all know that in 2012-13, the Time Machine Restoration Team restored the real screen-used Time Machine (the "A" car) from "Back to the Future".

Well, we just announced a documentary about the restoration! Our brand new trailer is below - with a short introduction from Bob Gale himself. The film is called "OUT OF TIME: Saving the DeLorean Time Machine".

Our film tracks the "A" car through its entire life - from creation, through the low points, and up through the restoration. It's a movie about fans, props, passion, and the importance of restoring pieces of film history. Several RPF members were involved in the restoration and are featured in the film.

So please take a look. I'm happy to answer any questions you have! And if you like what you see, please stop by our KICKSTARTER PAGE and get yourself something cool.

Thanks!
Steve Concotelli

[video=vimeo;122364849]https://vimeo.com/122364849[/video]

Re: "Out Of Time" - new documentary about screen used DeLorean Time Machine!

Nice to see Ken in there! Was a fantastic undertaking and I was thrilled to be a part of it (albeit a very very small one).

Can't wait to see the doc. :)

Awesome, I can't wait. That whole project made me so happy. Hearing that it was being restored by fans warmed my heart after seeing how badly it had deteriorated.
Congrats!

Awesome, I can't wait. That whole project made me so happy. Hearing that it was being restored by fans warmed my heart after seeing how badly it had deteriorated.
Congrats!

Thanks for the support! And as you can see in the trailer - the guys on the Restoration Team poured their heart and souls into the project. They wanted the car perfect, because that's what fans deserved. And they definitely delivered.

I think I see this for real every day with my buddies piece of crap :lol

13323773_10156945027130557_5836684587985075889_o.jpg

Something falls off it every week.

I've been waiting a long time for this film. I'm glad they finished it, can't wait to get the bluray!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been waiting a long time for this film. I'm glad they finished it, can't wait to get the bluray!

Thanks, halliwax! It's taken a long time, because we wanted to make sure it was worth of being associated with "Back to the Future". We also packed the BluRay with cool bonus featurettes that we hope you will love.

Thanks, halliwax! It's taken a long time, because we wanted to make sure it was worth of being associated with "Back to the Future". We also packed the BluRay with cool bonus featurettes that we hope you will love.

I seriously can not wait, I was confused and thought the pervious movie that came out the documentary.. eeeerr what was the name "back in time?" I had that confused with your film

I was quite disappointed watching it and seeing nothing about the A car. i was ecstatic once I learned that I confused to 2 films

can not wait!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I seriously can not wait, I was confused and thought the pervious movie that came out the documentary.. eeeerr what was the name "back in time?" I had that confused with your film

I was quite disappointed watching it and seeing nothing about the A car. i was ecstatic once I learned that I confused to 2 films

can not wait!!
Same here! I was a bit disappointed thinking the docs were one in the same. That's not a knock on the franchise-based doc at all. I'm just a complete nut for the car and went in thinking it was the restoration documentary. Can't wait to see this!

I've heard a lot about the crazy reference and archive material that was unearthed during the restoration. Any chance that material will be shared with the fans outside of the doc? It would make for a fantastic blog.

You're not alone. Having two BTTF documentaries with similar titles, can get confusing. But don't worry - once people see OUTATIME, there won't be any more confusion! Our film is all about the A Car, its history, restoration, and legacy. Even if you're a hardcore BTTF fan, you will learn things about the Time Machine that you never knew before.

You're not alone. Having two BTTF documentaries with similar titles, can get confusing. But don't worry - once people see OUTATIME, there won't be any more confusion! Our film is all about the A Car, its history, restoration, and legacy. Even if you're a hardcore BTTF fan, you will learn things about the Time Machine that you never knew before.
Looks great can't wait to get the blu Ray....:)
pre order on Amazon not sure why the blu-Ray is cheaper than the dvd!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    999.3 KB · Views: 150

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back