Original stormtrooper suit auctioned at Christies

HDPE

stormorichristiescat.jpg

Hmmmm, house? or stormtrooper suit? I wonder if my bank manager will see the virtue in buying this instead of the house LOL

It's a shame the owner removed the tape from each pieces which were annotated with specific film titles....as well as adding velcro and so on.

It should have been left untouched inmo.:unsure

Same here, sounds a little bit like the ESB helmet with Star Wars patch on the back to me...
Thanks for sharing this picture as i wasn´t able to save Christies´s pictures. :):thumbsup
Is this the only publicly available picture of the suit?

And right forearm,left bicep and right shin.

Right shin is not ANH.

It's a shame the owner removed the tape from each pieces which were annotated with specific film titles....as well as adding velcro and so on.

It should have been left untouched inmo.:unsure

Could you explain what you mean?

I don't understand which 'tape' or 'velcro' you are talking about :confused

Same here, sounds a little bit like the ESB helmet with Star Wars patch on the back to me...
Thanks for sharing this picture as i wasn´t able to save Christies´s pictures. :):thumbsup
Is this the only publicly available picture of the suit?

No probs.

As far as I know yes, but Jez /starwarshelmets must have a ton of other pics I assume.

Here is a super blury one of the owner and is friend trying the suits in 1993.

teenoristorm.jpg

Great pics. Thanks for showing these. I am hoping we get to see a bit more of these items and hear more of the back story.

I would love to see more of the helmet pictured as well.

Cheers Chris

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back