Interest Original Battlestar Galactica Tan Uniform by Magnoli Clothiers

View attachment 1467558

Our next big project is a made-to-measure version of the classic BSG tans. At the moment this is just for the tunic and pants, but we could look at doing the belts and boots as well, if there is enough interest.

We already have several big fans in the BSG community helping us out with matching the original fabric, pattern, trims, etc. We'll post updates as well have them. There is no timeline yet, nor firm pricing, but this should be in line with our other White Label projects (roughly guessing $295).

Kind regards,
Indy
I am interested in this run.
Thanks

I know this is about OG BSG but I have recently approached Indy about getting a BSG (2003) Viper/Raptor pilot suit made since no one is still making replicas of these amazing suits these days.

I own a real screen used suit that can be used for reference and have been working on sourcing an alternative to the original Sommers fabric that is discontinued and was extremely expensive and might have found the perfect alternative.

Again sorry for "hijacking" the thread but this is the most recent BSG (classic or modern) thread.

Would also totally be interested in the original suits as well.

I know this is about OG BSG but I have recently approached Indy about getting a BSG (2003) Viper/Raptor pilot suit made since no one is still making replicas of these amazing suits these days.

I own a real screen used suit that can be used for reference and have been working on sourcing an alternative to the original Sommers fabric that is discontinued and was extremely expensive and might have found the perfect alternative.

Again sorry for "hijacking" the thread but this is the most recent BSG (classic or modern) thread.

Would also totally be interested in the original suits as well.
Added

I would like to find the double-tanktop from the 2003 myself since Anovos stopped making them. That top makes an easy effective cosplay with other easy to find items. So far everything I've found is truly horrible.

We've found a great match for the original fabric:

A8KzyN0l.jpg

We're going to see if we can find a good match in the correct color but, if not, we'll use this fabric and custom dye it to match our original swatch.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back