Original 1977 ANH Stormtrooper Armor and Helmet

There's a list?

You mean to say your not on it?

:)Just kidding. I don't think there's a list but rather somebody said to put them down for one and then others panicked that they will miss out and it's snowballed from there. Seriously I haven't seen this much excitement for something in like forever. Rightly so too.

Oh yeah,put me down for one too. :rolleyes

Ben

Umm... we aren't allowed to make lists outside of the JY.

But if and WHEN we do... make sure I am on it.

I mean don't write my name in the list. Cause that would break RPF rules....

BUT make sure you make a note now... so that WHEN you DO have a list...

I will have a reserved spot near the top.

Im just sayin.

:angel

Hey guys......wow, just took me ages to read through this and catch up. Well, myself and Simon have been working this through for some time. We are almost happy with everything and should have some nice photos and a huge update in the next week or so..........but for those that can't wait I accidentally got the TK helmet in the background of another project posted elsewhere, so here it is.

A real tease I know :love

7660e3c6.jpg

Nice tease. I'm really looking forward to the update. You and Simon are awsome for doing this!!!

Ben

Ummmmmmm...

You guys already have a stunt in HDPE pulled... AND a hero in ABS?

SWEET!

PLEASE get us a few closer pics at your earliest convenience. That is just too cruel brother! LOL!

Seriously awesome that you guys are doing this. The fact you are getting to do it is pretty awesome in and of itself I bet! ;)

How sharp are you getting the pulls in the HDPE?

Really want to see what you have come up with for the hero revised molds too.

Sorry. Just really excited.

Thanks for the update! :)

Please offer kits.

OK I will stop asking.

Maybe. :angel

Bobby Fett UK/SI-MAN, looks fantastic, congrats.
Like i said before, i take two of these beauty´s when you say go.
Thanks for doing this.
Cheers

I think you'll find that's the original next to an ABS replica.

Well they were wanting to make a hero and I thought they were going to do both... So... :confused

THAT looks like a hero to me but... Hard to tell if the teeth are there and just not cut. Or if it was pulled from a modded hero mold. :confused

I am actually a hero trooper fan. But I REALLY don't understand them wanting to make a hero more than an EXACT copy of what they have as a donor? :confused

But I LITTERALLY Can't wait to hear more! I check this thread everyday even if it's the only thing I do on the RPF. Usually twice a day. :angel

Again thanks for even doing this guys. Can't WAIT to hear the next tid bit of news. :D

Keep up the great work. The Fett pack looks clean and VERY nice I might add. (y)thumbsup

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back