Optimus Prime Pepakura Head/Helmet...few extra pics added

I WONDER IF ANYONE COULD MAKE AN ACTUAL G1 OPTIMUS PRIME HELMET LIKE THIS ........I am so curious if anyone would take on a job like that.......that would be great....love your work

gyoung2993 - This is actually a great pep project to take on yourself. I've done a G1 very similar to this and it was quite easy to pep ... now the resin, bondo, sanding, prep and paint is another story :lol

I've "tried" to pep a few things (Iron man helmet, War Machine, and of course G1 Prime) but I just finsihed my first project start to finish which was a Mortal Kombat Scopion face mask that turned out far better than I expected and that was a hard and tedious one to pep. You'd be surprised what you can do once you start. The viewer is free and paper is realitivley cheap so if you mess up it's only your time. Besides we have a great example of how this looks once it's finished. So my two cents is jump in and try ... it's quite fun.

Great job! It looks great, if it were me I'd light up the eyes similarly to an iron man helmet. That would make it look stunning.

Want want to find a light set up to add to make it look like they were flickering as if they were trying to power down and I want to add cables and wires hanging out of the head. I have looked all through my PC and cannot find the pep file at all, hopefully someone else here can help. I found it on here from another member but I have no idea who.

Looks great! Do you still have the pep file? or can you tell me where to get it?

sorry just noticed the post above me that u didn't have it anymore.

Last edited:
This looks great, I know this is old but does anyone have access to a currently working pep file of this helmet? Would love to get my hands on it.

I designed this over the course of a couple years for myself based on pics of the MP10 toy, all I need to finish is the knees
Optimus Gen 1 (color).png
Here's the head, the face plate is a separate piece to allow for motion while talking
Optimus Head (color).pngOptimus Head (color)2.pngOptimus Head (color)3.png

Those Google ads are annoying. If you mouse over them you'll see the URL, sometimes that can give you an idea if a Download button is a fake advert.

download-link.jpg
There're so many ads on this link but I cuoldn't find the right one to download the file.
Any pointers? :)

The comment (mine) immediately above yours has a link ;)

Incidentally, since the OPs images don't load for me, the pep link I posted looks like this;

optimus-by-bollo-monkey.jpg

This looks great, I know this is old but does anyone have access to a currently working pep file of this helmet? Would love to get my hands on it.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back