Question Oops! We ran into some problems

TatooineMachine

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
When I try and post pictures from Photobucket using a direct link I get an RPF pop up window that says "Oops! We ran into some problems" Then something about a server problem. The site has been doing this since yesterday morning. What's up? Am I doing something wrong? Thanks

Chad

When I try and post pictures from Photobucket using a direct link I get an RPF pop up window that says "Oops! We ran into some problems" Then something about a server problem. The site has been doing this since yesterday morning. What's up? Am I doing something wrong? Thanks

Chad

Give it another try.

Thanks Art, it looks like dragging the picture into the Image upload box vs. adding a link to Photobucket is the only way it’s working for me. Must be Photobucket issue? Shocker

IMG_5702_zpseelr0z9h.png

Art sorry for the delay. From Photobucket I press the direct link button and then press the photo icon here, select by url, and paste. Above is what I'm getting now. Before I got a pop up window from RPF saying "Oops! We ran into some problems". Is this Photobucket or RPF? Thanks!

View attachment 1304390

Art sorry for the delay. From Photobucket I press the direct link button and then press the photo icon here, select by url, and paste. Above is what I'm getting now. Before I got a pop up window from RPF saying "Oops! We ran into some problems". Is this Photobucket or RPF? Thanks!

Are you paying for photobucket? They stopped allowing free IMG links quite a while back.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back