Question Oops! We ran into some problems

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TatooineMachine

Sr Member
When I try and post pictures from Photobucket using a direct link I get an RPF pop up window that says "Oops! We ran into some problems" Then something about a server problem. The site has been doing this since yesterday morning. What's up? Am I doing something wrong? Thanks

Chad

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
When I try and post pictures from Photobucket using a direct link I get an RPF pop up window that says "Oops! We ran into some problems" Then something about a server problem. The site has been doing this since yesterday morning. What's up? Am I doing something wrong? Thanks

Chad

Give it another try.

TatooineMachine

Sr Member
Thanks Art, it looks like dragging the picture into the Image upload box vs. adding a link to Photobucket is the only way it’s working for me. Must be Photobucket issue? Shocker

TatooineMachine

Sr Member
IMG_5702_zpseelr0z9h.png

Art sorry for the delay. From Photobucket I press the direct link button and then press the photo icon here, select by url, and paste. Above is what I'm getting now. Before I got a pop up window from RPF saying "Oops! We ran into some problems". Is this Photobucket or RPF? Thanks!

dbuck

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
View attachment 1304390

Art sorry for the delay. From Photobucket I press the direct link button and then press the photo icon here, select by url, and paste. Above is what I'm getting now. Before I got a pop up window from RPF saying "Oops! We ran into some problems". Is this Photobucket or RPF? Thanks!

Are you paying for photobucket? They stopped allowing free IMG links quite a while back.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.