Oni / Buhal'ra (Southeast Asian / Pacific) Yautja

Don't worry, I know the feeling ;) I haven't been on here in ages.

The hands look super cool! The spikes on the knuckles are the best; who needs weapons when you have built in brass (bone) knuckles! :cool:

Jazz Hands! :D A good friend of mine is mixing up the paints, and it's his gift to me!!! <3 Just a little bit more cleanup and it's paint time! :D Have a great weekend all!
18Nov2017-progress(a).jpg
18Nov2017-progress(b).jpg
18Nov2017-progress(c).jpg

Isubomo my friend ...... I love the details of your mask, bio helmet and hands....... like Jmen said earlier and Wreav "A lot of us has taken many hours and months to create these wonderful pieces of art......" It all depends on our point of view ;) :D (y) Just amazing work Isu...it is NUTS heheheh

'Made' something different. In preparation for a new member joining our family in about a week, been busy setting up his home
1f603.png
:D All ready! He's gonna be our new little 'monster' and might be Halimaw Den's mascot! ;P
Alright, started on the shoulder armour, about 1.5 hours in, and have been really having a blast sculpting it, looking for a 'banged- up/wood carve' finish hopefully. Fine, I'm just stalling on the paint job...
1f621.png

08122017_progressb.jpg
08122017_progress.jpg

hehehe, yeah, getting a beardie mate :D

I know, I know..just that when I'm looking at all the stuff for airbrushing, I'm drawing a blank, like I don't even know where to start...I've read heaps and watched videos, but it's like my mind refuses to connect with what I have to do.. >.<

I'd say start with the spare mask you have hanging on the wall?
I had that problem when it came to molding my masks. But airbrushing is actually fun (aside from the cleaning the airbrush part) I'm only pushing because I want to see that mask (and rest) painted so bad!!!!! :D

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back