Once Upon a Time in Hollywood Costuming Thread (Rick & Cliff)

Thanks man! Yep, the boots are ladies softsole just like his. I’m a 10.5 and these are a women’s 11. They fit snug but comfortably, and I suspect he would’ve worn the same size. And thanks so much man! The glasses were a result of looking at hundreds and hundreds of vintage aviators. The only markings on them are discrete and read “taiwan A” on the interior of the left temple and “foster grant” on the interior of the right temple. They seem pretty hard to come by, but they’re out there! Looking forward to the pics dude!
Hello!
I am still searching for these aviators, haven't come across them anywhere. Do you happen know the exact place you got them from? Maybe that way I can track down another pair.

Thanks man! Happy to have some clarity on it now, at any rate!

Cliff would be so much fun to go as for Halloween! I’d love to see photos of your getup when the time comes!

And that Red Monkey strap looks pretty straight forward to recreate if you wanted to take a stab at it!

I would LOVE to see someone tackle the flame thrower rig and costume! haha I hope somebody does!

In other news, I’ve made some progress on identifying Rick’s leather blazer! Just waiting to find the exact one now! Here’s a little teaser:
View attachment 1047401

And just for fun, here’s a photo of some of my Cliff getup!
View attachment 1047409
Hope you’re all enjoying the weekend!
Where did you buy those sunglasses?

Great info from you all here. Just noticed the fringe on the Minnetonka being the only (apparent) difference, yet can't find the Taos resembling Cliff's anywhere online. Wonder if they're possibly Minnetonka (women's) with the fringes removed? As an aside I've still not found out the significance of the name 'BETTY' in white letters painted on the side of Rick's Sadie scorching flamethrower?
Taos moccasins are still being produced; you can buy them at nativeleather.com.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back