Old repulic

Smuggler-Return.jpg

Here's the Wookieepedia photo. My software is currently being fixed, but I can take pics frame-by-frame from the Cinematic Trailer if it will help you to build the costume.

Me too! And yay for NDAs so as to not be spoiled ;)

Speaking of, anyone getting the Collectors edition? So much pretty. And chock full of Shae which is awesome for me ;) Hoping her story is developed more. Hints of it in the Deceived book- why her loathing of the Jedi?

Star Wars: The Old Republic | Trailers

So very very pleased I pushed my A into G to get Shae finished as much as I did :) Still working on finishing her nicely. No launch here til much later but fingers crossed. I shall be having a small swtor launch party anyway ;) Got other friends into the game too :)

I will be testing this weekend too :) :) :)

And I bought the CE, the receipt for which is hanging on the wall behind my monitor as we speak :).

Side note, I think down the road I may attempt his head gear and Revans, they are both killer and look like simple hood type masks.

I reserved my collectors edition the moment they announced the release. Hell if they game doesnt make it at least the CE has a ton of great stuff to make the purchase alone worth it.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back