Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

Still not bad considering you can get these the swag case for 179 so it's a 179 + 350. That's about 530

LOL the case is actually 353 USD dollars delivered to my location in the United States

Last edited:
That's my thought behind the separate domes. No center connection that has to flex. A full set of the those panels are $25. Soles are recommended for 10-13. Although might fit slightly smaller, I just haven't tried myself.

I just wanted to say I really appreciate that your prices are reasonable $8 for batteries, full set of panels for $25. That seems really fair.

I will be ordering upgraded batteries from you soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man. I've gone for some in a UK 8. I'm an 11 so they will be purely for display.

So Mine arrived yesterday via DHL express and wow! Packaged amazingly and the shoes are perfect. Now I just gotta wait until our youngest moves rooms and shares with her sister, then I have my BTTF Display room [emoji23]

That's my thought behind the separate domes. No center connection that has to flex. A full set of the those panels are $25. Soles are recommended for 10-13. Although might fit slightly smaller, I just haven't tried myself.
Perfect. ill grab x2 sets off ya at end of the month.
Probably have to give the soles a miss due to my shoes being a size 7.5uk. Think ill have to give making the soles myself.

Perfect. ill grab x2 sets off ya at end of the month.
Probably have to give the soles a miss due to my shoes being a size 7.5uk. Think ill have to give making the soles myself.
Lucky for you, I made pyramid mat, so I can make the front oval and the sole tread in any size required.

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk

So Mine arrived yesterday via DHL express and wow! Packaged amazingly and the shoes are perfect. Now I just gotta wait until our youngest moves rooms and shares with her sister, then I have my BTTF Display room [emoji23]

I don't like to say I told you soo... but... ha.

Honestly... don't think they made any money on them. Bargain

I don't like to say I told you soo... but... ha.

Honestly... don't think they made any money on them. Bargain

Haha well you did. For obvious reasons I was a bit dubious. But I'm glad to be proved wrong [emoji41]

Bargain indeed [emoji1303]

I have these kits ready to go if anyone wants to change out their yellow soles.
000d3e0722ab23179c59e8ab3ae84364.jpg
7e1d61d1711336b6a60adca5e443a1b6.jpg
4418dd77bc20fa8bf6b8c4a2c78d7a9f.jpg

This is good news. whats the cost?
Even thought I would have some extra work, I think I would charge the same as the other parts I have.

Do you have a flat bed scanner or printer with a scanner, or access to such?

If you can scan a shoe sole with a steel rule in the same scan, I can scale my CAD to the same size and make a new master parts for the smaller size.

Hi I’m new here. So I want to get a pair of air mags that I can wear for everyday use. From what I’ve researched is the ones from sneakerahead the lights break quickly after wearing so I was wondering what pair would be best for wearing. Or should I buy a broken pair from David and try to wire the lights to make them more reliable.

Hi I’m new here. So I want to get a pair of air mags that I can wear for everyday use. From what I’ve researched is the ones from sneakerahead the lights break quickly after wearing so I was wondering what pair would be best for wearing. Or should I buy a broken pair from David and try to wire the lights to make them more reliable.
There is no such thing as a pair of these that you can wear everyday and not have a fail. EL is just too inflexible for that. So if a panel doesn't fail, the wires will break.

The shoes themselves are really well made and you can wear them but don't expect the lights to last.

you could try buying broken from david
who knows if he has any
all pairs still have high risk
thats for any replica mag

anyways
i dyed my soles
there not quite as blue as others
what yall think

97m4jTq.jpg

Amazing how a coat of blue can filter the light and make the yellow rubber look clear.

Make a note of when you did these and I'd be interested in knowing how long it lasts. I think mine was about 6 months.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back