Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

If the HC MAG was full height, that is what it would look like.
Pretty neat print.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

So, I live in (city name). The zip code for the city is the same for about half of the neighboring City, in the area where the two Cities connect. I've always used the zip code and name of the city that I live in for shipments with no problems. But, apparently, DHL wouldn't ship my Mags because I didn't put the name of the neighboring City. So, I had to redo the shipping address, and my package was delayed 5 days. It just cleared customs, and dhl says it should get here Tuesday. The convention I need the Mags for is on Wednesday. Cutting it really close. I just don't get why they wouldn't ship them. If the state, zip code, and street address is correct, then the actual City name shouldn't matter

How come it is always just the right shoe? Have the die hards done a splatter comparison yet? Is this the same shoe doing the rounds?
I've done so in a previous post. This is the same shoe making the rounds, AND this is the same shoe that's in David's pics

In other news, i've taken a look at the splat pattern on the PL Mags on David's site, and compared them with the one Mag that was being passed around for all the videos. It's a match. Same one that was passed around.
http://www.sneakerahead.ru/images/201708/29/1708291.jpg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOlTME181Vs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSBS5Kn34oA

Hey Nick, hope you're great buddy!

It did have a couple of videos on it, the 'McFly's Closet' video was one of them also. There was also a DVD menu which had a typo on it which I thought was funny considering the effort put into the detail. Think they spelt 'McFly' as 'MfCly' or something along those lines.

If I get a chance, I'll rip the disc image & upload it.

And I'm fairly certain the ONLY video on the disk is the final one I linked in my original post. I think someone confirmed that at the time.

-Nick

It did have a couple of videos on it, the 'McFly's Closet' video was one of them also. There was also a DVD menu which had a typo on it which I thought was funny considering the effort put into the detail. Think they spelt 'McFly' as 'MfCly' or something along those lines.

Do you have the original disk?

Do we know what kind of pressure switch Nike used and if there is one we can possibly use to install it in these new replicas?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back