Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

I'm a 10 (the 10 and a halfs fit well too)

I tried to add a voting pole to the first post of the V3 MAG thread, but does not look like there is even such a thing in the options.

You also have 9.5US MAGs?

I am going to suggest that they sent you a 9. If they do make half sizes in the uppers, the won't be half sizes in the rubber parts.

- - - Updated - - -

Where find these Mag's ?
Price ?
If available i take it :D

View attachment 750089

That is a custom. I don't think he is selling them.

I am still waiting to see a pair. All the video seem to use the same right shoe.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Until there's proof, it's 100% no go for me. Messaged David on Skype, he said they're still working on it [emoji19]
This is no different to pre V3 launch. That went on for a while too.

The standsrd response was "2 weeks".

This appears to be a different shoe... can't confirm

Edit
Checked the blue pattern, and it's the same shoe as the one in the "sub giveaway!' Video

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it is the same shoe doing the rounds. No different to the pair of 2011 MAGs pre the V3 release.

Okay, guys. I bought my NIKE MAG V3 in sneakers haead as this forum said, they have already spent the same few days and I am waiting for them to send me the first pictures, when I have them I will buy them with you. Greetings. :p

Last edited:
Just noticed something
Look at the green leds when they use the power laces. They flicker. Could this mean the laces and lights are running off of the same battery?

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't one battery power the entire shoe?

It was mentioned in a previous post that the laces could be off of a second battery, seeing how much faster they were from Nike's

apparently the power lace v3 being demonstrated. Seems to be faster than Nike's.:p
Looks great. I wonder if they are using seperate batteries for the lacing component.

It was mentioned in a previous post that the laces could be off of a second battery, seeing how much faster they were from Nike's
I think two batteries is dumb given the trouble we have with one in these shoes.

This was stuck to the back of the EL panel. If the shoes used this instead of wires, I don't think we'd be having half of the problems. That was both hard to get off as well as almost impossible to break by hand.
bc23d72a9d3f4c066ee66b278d9f57c1.jpg

Ok guys, I just answered from the sneakerahead website that I have to send my pair of NIKE MAG V3 and you are the first images of MAGS....:love

1.jpg2.jpg4.jpg9.jpg11.jpg13.jpg14.jpg15.jpg12.jpg7.jpg

And as you can see the base is yellow. Not transparent, that's why I'm complaining that I'm sent some with transparent base like the ones that appear in the publication, we'll see that they answer me.

I can´t wait to have them with me.

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    345.4 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
What did you pay for them? $499 or $399? The price difference is not about clear or yellow soles, rather the brightness of the LEDs. It seems here (in your photos) you have the older "bright" LEDs and not the newer "dim" LEDs version. Therefore you should have only paid $399 for this pair. As it appears that you have rejected them, we shall see what they come back with.

Be sure to ask for the "lastest version" with "dim LEDs". You can always dye the soles to get clearer.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back