Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

Hi all,

It's been a while since iv been on here and I eventually sold my V3's as the el panel broke the pair.

I was just wondering, has anyone traveled to a airport with the v3 on and what was it like going through airport security? Did they stop you and scan the shoes? If so did they say something about the battery?

Has anyone found any reputable sources for v3.1 or v4 replicas? Been searching for days and even tried the reddit sneaker threads, but no concrete answers from anyone. I did find a reddit thread from someone stating that they got scammed by whoever is controlling the "ElectroKickz" Instagram even though I checked and the account continues to post "testimonials." Not sure who to trust... HELP!

Last edited:
OK I’m going to take the plunge and order from a seller I found through reddit.

They are telling me they have the best v3 version available, but we’ll see how the QC pics look.

I had to negotiate with them to lower the price that was listed on their website, so lets hope I don’t get shafted! :-D

They are telling me they have the best v3 version available, but we’ll see how the QC pics look.

I had to negotiate with them to lower the price that was listed on their website, so lets hope I don’t get shafted! :-D
Ask them for QC photos of the actual shoes they’re sending and post them here. In the early days we all posted them in this thread and got great feedback. Keep in mind no pair is 100% perfect, but some are worse than others (glue stains, etc). Just be prepared that you might have some tiny tiny flaws that you probably won’t end up noticing a year or so later.

Hey all, long time no post. I got my hands on a motor from a real pair of Hyperadapts, and surprisingly, it's almost identical to the ones used in the V4's
20200717_231706.jpg

Which seller did you order from?

Which seller did you order from?

Sneakerahead but first payment attempt today was a fail (WU cancelled it) so waiting to see if this purchase will pan out with them using a different method. Definitely hesitant now that this happened.

Also, price listed on site is not what I was paying, chatted them up on their whatsapp and negotiated it down to a better price. Still steep, but better.

Fingers crossed I’ll be able to secure a decent pair.

Ask them for QC photos of the actual shoes they’re sending and post them here. In the early days we all posted them in this thread and got great feedback. Keep in mind no pair is 100% perfect, but some are worse than others (glue stains, etc). Just be prepared that you might have some tiny tiny flaws that you probably won’t end up noticing a year or so later.

OK, I went with a different seller (thanks Metz!) after the issues with previous one (they wanted me to use bitcoin for payment after WU cancelled the original payment and I didn’t feel like going through that complication). Glad I switched sellers because I saved around $30 and was able to use P/P (albeit friends and family but this is the cost of risk and savings lol).

Made payment yesterday and got QC videos of both shoes today. Pretty good turnaround time so far.

So far only flaws I can see are the opaque LED bubbles, the small injection molding dots on the white letters, and the fabric color being a bit darker than the real ones, but honestly they still look amazing to me! The lights don’t look very bright but that could be the lighting conditions being too bright where they shot the video.

Check out some of the snapshots of the videos below:

IMG_3778.jpg

IMG_3779.jpg

IMG_3780.jpg

IMG_3782.jpg

IMG_3783.jpg

IMG_3785.jpg

Last edited:
OK, I went with a different seller (thanks Metz!) after the issues with previous one (they wanted me to use bitcoin for payment after WU cancelled the original payment and I didn’t feel like going through that complication). Glad I switched sellers because I saved around $30 and was able to use P/P (albeit friends and family but this is the cost of risk and savings lol).

Made payment yesterday and got QC videos of both shoes today. Pretty good turnaround time so far.

So far only flaws I can see are the opaque LED bubbles, the small injection molding dots on the white letters, and the fabric color being a bit darker than the real ones, but honestly they still look amazing to me! The lights don’t look very bright but that could be the lighting conditions being too bright where they shot the video.

Nice that they sent the video. I wonder if it's easier or harder to see flaws than with photos. This is how the original seller used to send QC pics:

Nice that they sent the video. I wonder if it's easier or harder to see flaws than with photos. This is how the original seller used to send QC pics:

Yeah, I definitely think its harder to catch flaws with a video, but at the same time they start the video from the shipping label with my name/address on it (I guess to prove that this is the actual pair they’ll be sending).

I still scrubbed each video they sent almost frame by frame and asked for a few other angles from what they originally sent to be safe and make sure I could see the side/front/back of both shoes. So overall, I guess the fact that they appeased my request “kinda” made up for the video vs pic QC.

Does anyone have a size 13 they can measure the length, width, and height of? I'm ordering a Swanflight case and it says the compartments can fit a pair of shoes that are 340x130x310mm (Length x Width x Height)

Does anyone have a size 13 they can measure the length, width, and height of? I'm ordering a Swanflight case and it says the compartments can fit a pair of shoes that are 340x130x310mm (Length x Width x Height)

Oh wow those look great, which specific model are you looking at?

I ordered a size 13 pair so when I get it I’ll measure the dimensions and let you know.

View attachment 1327490

View attachment 1327491
View attachment 1327492
View attachment 1327493
View attachment 1327494
View attachment 1327495
Has anyone found any reputable sources for v3.1 or v4 replicas? Been searching for days and even tried the reddit sneaker threads, but no concrete answers from anyone. I did find a reddit thread from someone stating that they got scammed by whoever is controlling the "ElectroKickz" Instagram even though I checked and the account continues to post "testimonials." Not sure who to trust... HELP!
sorry but I did not understand which seller you bought from?

sorry but I did not understand which seller you bought from?

Originally I tried buying from sneakerahead dot org, but the payment method became an issue so I moved on and am currently purchasing from owfactory dot net. Still waiting for a tracking number but so far they have been good at communicating.

I have a 13. look to be 330.2mm long by 139.7 wide by 266.7 tall. Or 13x5.5x10.5 in inches.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back