Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

Size 9, US based. Worn like twice. Is it ok to post pictures here? I don't want to violate the rules. Not from this forum, I'm usually on Reddit but was advised that the RPF would be into these.

I’d also be interested if any one with V3’s has a pair other than serial number 0321?! If they start giving the V3 different serial numbers, people who may not be able to spot a fake as easily as some of us here, may be tricked into buying a fake thinking it’s real, especially with the LED update.

Both my V3's are 321, but I just got confirmation saying from sneakerahead saying they'll (finally) ship my replacement updated V3's since the shipping company lost the first pair. Will try to remember to put up here if they're 321 or not.

Crap, I thought since you could see the lights individually up close, that they were the newer leds. I done told them I'd take them. Would probably have to wait a lot longer to change it now anyway.

All they have done to take that shot is close the aperture and this lets less light in. I think the name is "exposure" on digital cameras. .

- - - Updated - - -

Will try to remember to put up here if they're 321 or not.

Don't worry. We will all remind you :)

Wearing my V3s at Gold Nova and looks like I am the only one with a pair of MAGs much less V3s.
86b9115a85744f80a42d7cd69c089f7a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Jedifyfe have I redeemed myself?
6892be56ef8c5fad0e7e59a85733c74f.jpg

Attachments

• 6892be56ef8c5fad0e7e59a85733c74f.jpg
    6892be56ef8c5fad0e7e59a85733c74f.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 63
Last edited by a moderator:
Did Marty ask about the V3's? :D
I have seen this guy and his girlfriend around at previous conventions and what amazed me is that his lights still work.

Out of all the people that saw these today, only one person asked if they were V3s. Every one else seemed to think these were my V2s. So either my modding is closer than I got credit for or these people (many V2 owners) really have no idea about these shoes.

So I got this email reply.....
hi , maybe the light influence , when we take pics , i will check it for u if it is updated version ,if not we will do change for u

Then some new pics of what I believe she is telling me is the same shoes just better lighting. If that's the case, she's wrong, cause the left shoe is clearly a different shoe. The reason I know is because the smudge marks by the swoosh are gone.

TCs5Ce.jpg

ULYeu9.jpg

VfOChb.jpg

9VZSeI.jpg

qBMLJH.jpg

Sw7l6a.jpg

65pPaL.jpg

g3rK2j.jpg

nt7QZc.jpg

E5rpDg.jpg

P29Kvl.jpg

ieO8oI.jpg

Soles look a little more yellow than the first pair did. Also hope the tongues are the same. One looks a lot taller than the other.

Soles look a little more yellow than the first pair did. Also hope the tongues are the same. One looks a lot taller than the other.

I am going to say the light in the room is the cause of the yellowing. I really hope for you that the actual product is not that bad.

The short tongue is not pulled up tight against the laces like the other one is.

my qc pics showed yellow soles but whenshoes arrived they were just a light of golden soles. not bad really. they dont bug me and if they ever do ill just dye them.

also anyone has any experience with wireless charging
i was thinking about adapting a wireless charging system to shoes but dont know if space between soles and insoles is to great for conductivity?

Can anyone speak on their soles? Anyone's look yellowish in the QC pics, then look a lot better in person?

Yours may be yellow..Mine looked slightly yellow but weren't as yellow in real life. But yours look a little more yellow than mine did. I eventually used sea glow to clear them up then dyed the soles as well. QC pics, a look at how they actually looked, then how they look now with the dyed sole.IMG_2931.JPGIMG_2812.JPGIMG_1369.JPGIMG_3326.JPG

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back