Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

Yeah that is something that you will get used to over time. I still don't like mine.

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk

Hey... as a non-Austrailian, I think your voice sounds pretty cool! I've watched plenty of your videos.

I'm going to do an unboxing, so I'll do some camera time. I make my living as a public speaker, so that's not too far out of my comfort zone.

Hey... as a non-Austrailian, I think your voice sounds pretty cool! I've watched plenty of your videos.

I'm going to do an unboxing, so I'll do some camera time. I make my living as a public speaker, so that's not too far out of my comfort zone.
Cool. Thanks. Please do a video. I've been meaning to do a 12 months on video. Maybe I will shoot one with the recent modded hover board.

It is called Head Related Transfer Function and there is a whole science on how we perceive sound differently like is the case of hearing our own voice whilst speaking verses hearing ourselves played back in a recording.

Here is the 2 cast parts after demolding.
These came out great.
85b28c2b4d50a3b84e4a0490b8b19ffd.jpg

Cool. Thanks. Please do a video. I've been meaning to do a 12 months on video. Maybe I will shoot one with the recent modded hover board.

It is called Head Related Transfer Function and there is a whole science on how we perceive sound differently like is the case of hearing our own voice whilst speaking verses hearing ourselves played back in a recording.

Here is the 2 cast parts after demolding.
These came out great. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180104/85b28c2b4d50a3b84e4a0490b8b19ffd.jpg

Interesting. I do a little voiceover work here and there, so I had to get over not loving the sound of my voice.

I like it much better when I hire other voiceover artists for my video production and animation work. :)

Those parts look awesome!

Last edited:
Interesting. I do a little voiceover work here and there, so I had to get over not loving the sound of my voice.

I like it much better when I hire other voiceover artists for my video production and animation work. :)

Those parts look awsome!

Thank you :)

Yeah, back in May last year, I was a guest on a talk back radio special about the 40th anniversary of STAR WARS. Watching the pod-cast later on was interesting.

uh oh looks like someone didn't know the difference between V3's and the real MAGs

https://solecollector.com/news/2018...ndo&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social

Oh dear.

And this

and the shape of the midsole's curve near the forefoot is questionable

I am glad I am not the only one that has a problem with this.

Slightly OT, anyone else having 'scam' issues with WU? I've been sending payments via WU since at least 2008. Today, for the first time, my payment was stopped due to a possible scam. It then took me 90min to get a refund.

Last edited by a moderator:
No problems with my order. Went right through.
So not sure what is going on. I've made at least 40 payments this way and never had a problem until today.

Anyway I took another look at the Netflix video about the MAGs and I have to wonder why they used a HC midsole for the prototyping. Why not just use their own?

Also I hope the 2.0 of the Hyper Adapt is a hi-top.
9d118e6abb6039fde9ed636ef4d7a13f.jpg
a190ee8017cfaa088c9e746ec91537cd.jpg
9530a4363f2edf33bd6fed62753709f2.jpg
efa9a2fa14b4921a21b04976ca65df42.jpg
0d85c16598df2a43110b72199e874bc0.jpg
03d1d754568c57a637d3605de5094cf9.jpg

So a week after they said they were posting my mags, they email me saying the shipping company can't ship to the UK via DHL and it would have to go through Hong Kong post?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back