Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

I'm anxiously awaiting my QC pictures.

To pass the time I got out the old iPad Pro and Apple Pencil and painted a pair. Kind of quick and dirty, but therapeutic as I wait.

I got lazy at the end and just duplicated the finished shoe and altered it a bit.

mags_.jpg

Even captured the process here :) :

QCs should be here anytime now according to David.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm anxiously awaiting my QC pictures.

To pass the time I got out the old iPad Pro and Apple Pencil and painted a pair. Kind of quick and dirty, but therapeutic as I wait.

I got lazy at the end and just duplicated the finished shoe and altered it a bit.

View attachment 784128

Even captured the process here :) :

https://youtu.be/Zr7J75-0gUI

QCs should be here anytime now according to David.

That is awesome! Yeh just make sure when the QC pics arrive you scrutinise (was a glue mark on one of mine I was offered discount but I requested new pair).

I followed advice and got some insoles to offer some comfort and protect the electronics. Also protected the uppers with liquiproof and soles with 3M. I’ve only worn for an hour so far outside not sure how long the lights will last..

Thanks to the members on here who helped me so hopefully I am helping you here too!

That is awesome! Yeh just make sure when the QC pics arrive you scrutinise (was a glue mark on one of mine I was offered discount but I requested new pair).

I followed advice and got some insoles to offer some comfort and protect the electronics. Also protected the uppers with liquiproof and soles with 3M. I’ve only worn for an hour so far outside not sure how long the lights will last..

Thanks to the members on here who helped me so hopefully I am helping you here too!
I can vouch for these insoles https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M3VQZQ7/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_201sAbB82VR9Q
I was gonna get them again for my v4's, but I got the ones from Australia that cavx sent me

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Are those your pair in the video? The same ones in the picture?

Edit
Compared the speckle pattern on the soles, they are. Also damn! What did they do with the camera to make the lights look so bright?! Thank goodness the video shows them in normal lighting.
As for my personal opinion, I'd say their good [emoji108]

Last edited:
Thanks. I think they look good too. I don't see any issues, but I haven't looked at as many QC picts as you all have.

Any other thoughts? I'm about to give them the thumbs up.

Are those your pair in the video? The same ones in the picture?

Edit
Compared the speckle pattern on the soles, they are. Also damn! What did they do with the camera to make the lights look so bright?! Thank goodness the video shows them in normal lighting.
As for my personal opinion, I'd say their good [emoji108]

Thanks. Any last thoughts before I pull the trigger? I don't see any issues. It's still really early in China, so I have a couple of hours until David sees my response.

Wow... I feel pretty lucky to have gotten them now for $440 shipped with WU fees.

I don't think I could have convinced the wife to let me spend $550.

Yea it's $550 now. Think all 3 went up

- - - Updated - - -

Yea it's $550 now.

The v3 are still 599 and the auto lace are 1300.

I noticed because it's saved on my bookmark as auto lace mag $1200 but $1300 on the site

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back