Interest Oblivion Rifle - New Run!

wondersquid

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
14067753671_84bb29d22a_z.jpg
Oblivion Rifle Parts Layout 1 by Mal Keller, on Flickr

I am seeing if there is enough interest in making another run of the Oblivion Rifles I made a few years back, here is the original thread: http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=181871

I will make the Rifles in the same manner of complete kit (all the parts to create a full rifle, shown in above picture) or Shell parts so that it can be mounted to a Magpul Masada Airsoft. When you buy the full kit, I will include the xenon Flashlight piece at no extra charge! I've also been in touch with Soulinertia and he's indicated that a new run of decals is possible if there is enough interest.

The Full kit is $450, the Shells $375, shipping is not included in these prices. I will quote based on location.

Ideally I will have to make new molds and do some remastering of the original parts, so I need at least 10 people to buy in at a $200 deposit (refundable if the run doesn't go thru) to make this happen. I've gotten a fairly steady stream of requests, so I think this is still a viable piece, Thank you.

INTEREST LIST
Memberseven
Cyberblock
Lee S
SirNedKingsly
Flyingeye
UnitPD

Last edited:
Interested in a shells kit. Have the rifle. Will the kit include decals also?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Do you know if this would fit the NON Magpul MASADA airsoft?

Not sure if the dimensions are the same.
I'm not sure, I know that the bushmaster had the shell ejection port in the wrong place and seemed overall 5% bigger. If you have an airsoft in mind, post pics, let's compare.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Interested in a shells kit. Have the rifle. Will the kit include decals also?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Not at this time, the decals are all soulinertia, if he does another run, it will be because we have the interest here. I'm hopeful :)

put me down as interested. would first be interested in the shell kit to utilize on an airsoft rifle.

Thanks

Brian

Last edited:
Thank you for posting these pictures, it warms my heart to see such beautiful results from my hard work. All we need is a few more and others can enjoy the same results!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back