Interest Oblivion Rifle - New Run!

wondersquid

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
14067753671_84bb29d22a_z.jpg
Oblivion Rifle Parts Layout 1 by Mal Keller, on Flickr

I am seeing if there is enough interest in making another run of the Oblivion Rifles I made a few years back, here is the original thread: http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=181871

I will make the Rifles in the same manner of complete kit (all the parts to create a full rifle, shown in above picture) or Shell parts so that it can be mounted to a Magpul Masada Airsoft. When you buy the full kit, I will include the xenon Flashlight piece at no extra charge! I've also been in touch with Soulinertia and he's indicated that a new run of decals is possible if there is enough interest.

The Full kit is $450, the Shells $375, shipping is not included in these prices. I will quote based on location.

Ideally I will have to make new molds and do some remastering of the original parts, so I need at least 10 people to buy in at a $200 deposit (refundable if the run doesn't go thru) to make this happen. I've gotten a fairly steady stream of requests, so I think this is still a viable piece, Thank you.

INTEREST LIST
Memberseven
Cyberblock
Lee S
SirNedKingsly
Flyingeye
UnitPD

Last edited:

cyberblock

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Interested in a shells kit. Have the rifle. Will the kit include decals also?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

wondersquid

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Do you know if this would fit the NON Magpul MASADA airsoft?

Not sure if the dimensions are the same.
I'm not sure, I know that the bushmaster had the shell ejection port in the wrong place and seemed overall 5% bigger. If you have an airsoft in mind, post pics, let's compare.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

wondersquid

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Interested in a shells kit. Have the rifle. Will the kit include decals also?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Not at this time, the decals are all soulinertia, if he does another run, it will be because we have the interest here. I'm hopeful :)

flyingeye

put me down as interested. would first be interested in the shell kit to utilize on an airsoft rifle.

Thanks

Brian

Last edited:

wondersquid

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thank you for posting these pictures, it warms my heart to see such beautiful results from my hard work. All we need is a few more and others can enjoy the same results!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.