Limited Run Oblivion Jack Harper Tech 49 jacket

I was recognized by a couple RPFers, I didn't catch all their IDs but I'm happy they came and said hello! It was very interesting and fun. Not nearly as hot as I'd thought! I guess the smart shirt really helped (no joke).

Awesome costumes. Did you also made Victoria's dress worn by Andrea Riseborough in the movie? I'd want to buy it for my girlfriend.

Last edited:
Thanks TxFett, it was a pleasure meeting you. And you even spot me as you walk by. I'm impressed! Lol.

And thanks everyone for your kind words, my wife and I had a great time this year.

So all the pics in the world can be posted of these pieces, but they are never going to give you a true appreciation for what they are. I had the chance to see them in person at SDCC and they are absolutely STUNNING. The work is BEAUTIFUL and the jackets are simply immaculate! Don't pass up on a chance to snag one of these!

I wish I had the chance to meet you at the con Kevin--hope you attend next year!

Thanks TxFett, it was a pleasure meeting you. And you even spot me as you walk by. I'm impressed! Lol.

And thanks everyone for your kind words, my wife and I had a great time this year.

Just got my jacket in! Fantastic!

oblivion-tech-jacket-01.jpg

oblivion-tech-jacket-02.jpg

oblivion-tech-jacket-03.jpg

oblivion-tech-jacket-04.jpg

Thanks for the great pics, Art! I'm really feeling the need to improve my photography skills. :lol

Also the armored jacket and the non-armor jackets are ready to ship, there are a couple extra non-armor jackets, so drop me a PM if you're interested. :)

01e443383b550015dbcbb5718c58a7670fe4e4d457.jpg014b7566239e820f24ffe4c30dda7e4a34b404c776.jpg

Glad to hear it!

For those who are on the fence.. You can be Tech 49 this Halloween, and get a cool daily jacket at the same time!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back