Limited Run Oblivion Jack Harper Tech 49 jacket

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Flux Capacitor

I was recognized by a couple RPFers, I didn't catch all their IDs but I'm happy they came and said hello! It was very interesting and fun. Not nearly as hot as I'd thought! I guess the smart shirt really helped (no joke).

Awesome costumes. Did you also made Victoria's dress worn by Andrea Riseborough in the movie? I'd want to buy it for my girlfriend.

Last edited:

kevinericon

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks TxFett, it was a pleasure meeting you. And you even spot me as you walk by. I'm impressed! Lol.

And thanks everyone for your kind words, my wife and I had a great time this year.

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
So all the pics in the world can be posted of these pieces, but they are never going to give you a true appreciation for what they are. I had the chance to see them in person at SDCC and they are absolutely STUNNING. The work is BEAUTIFUL and the jackets are simply immaculate! Don't pass up on a chance to snag one of these!

Banzai88

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I wish I had the chance to meet you at the con Kevin--hope you attend next year!

Thanks TxFett, it was a pleasure meeting you. And you even spot me as you walk by. I'm impressed! Lol.

And thanks everyone for your kind words, my wife and I had a great time this year.

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
Just got my jacket in! Fantastic!

oblivion-tech-jacket-01.jpg

oblivion-tech-jacket-02.jpg

oblivion-tech-jacket-03.jpg

oblivion-tech-jacket-04.jpg

kevinericon

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks for the great pics, Art! I'm really feeling the need to improve my photography skills. :lol

Also the armored jacket and the non-armor jackets are ready to ship, there are a couple extra non-armor jackets, so drop me a PM if you're interested. :)

01e443383b550015dbcbb5718c58a7670fe4e4d457.jpg 014b7566239e820f24ffe4c30dda7e4a34b404c776.jpg

kevinericon

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Glad to hear it!

For those who are on the fence.. You can be Tech 49 this Halloween, and get a cool daily jacket at the same time!