Limited Run Oblivion Jack Harper Tech 49 jacket

I'm also very interested in the denim jacket more than the leather.. I just can't afford the leather.. Please put me interested for the denim. :)

I see people asking for Denim Quotes and Leather Quotes...
I don't see Pricing in any of the 8 Pages...
But,... I am Interested in a XXL.

Thanks,
Snoose

Hi guys,

these 8 pages and the great prototype seems interessing.
Please count me as interested for size M/L.

Keep up the cool work!

Regards,

StormCommand

Hi all,

I'm in too. I came to this forum only for your amazing jacket, kevinericon!
Size S with light grey leather for me. Although I'd also like to know your price for the denim version.

So, update and pic.

I was planning to cast the armor with silicon molds, and I had the molds sets created, but the rubber armors produced were too hard. For better comfort and for the jacket to maintain its shape, the armors will have to be softer, but the softness I need means triple the armor production cost which is deal breaker for me.

So right now, I'm going to create a steel mold for the armor pieces, which is the only viable way to create superior quality rubber armor at a affordable price. This has been a VERY interesting journey, and I'm eager to show you the final result, but WIP pic will have to do for now.

OB%20armor%20tease.jpg

The next PM to all the people on the list should have price on the denim jacket, as well as new price for the leather jacket.

Kevin

Kevin, consider the original elbow armor has no so deep 3d design, hope it's a only a picture emboss effect...

Hi Kevin. Not sure if I'm too late to be added to that interest list. Hope not. I'd be interested in either denim or leather depending on price. Your work looks seamless LOL. Seriously tho amazing stuff

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back