Oblivion Airsoft Rifle and Pistol Build - Pics Fixed!

Re: Oblivion Airsoft Rifle and Pistol Build - COMPLETE (pic heavy)

A blade runner blaster with a beautiful blued finish?

Well If you need help opening it. I can swim over there..:lol

e8HBVPX.jpg

gUKelFR.jpg

Z4YIZvA.jpg

JJFyj4l.jpg

27cNPTL.jpg

U4FJ3Hu.jpg

EiHmKQW.jpg

Yp6hxFy.jpg

4XbUAju.jpg

pNxflpU.jpg

PJaM2Mu.jpg

A1kFT0I.jpg

Last edited:

Anyone else get this figure?

Hey man, just discovered your thread. Both the rifle and pistol turned out great. Nice job! :thumbsup

Hey man, just discovered your thread. Both the rifle and pistol turned out great. Nice job! :thumbsup

Thanks mate, I really appreciate the comments. Not to mention the fine work you did on the decals! [emoji106]

Your rifle build was awesome and very helpful for me. I constantly used it as a reference for my build. So you definitely had a hand in it. [emoji4][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great work on the gun. I just noticed in one of your photos, the Edge of Tomorrow Heli Blade up on the wall. Did you make that one? Looks great!

mm.

Great work on the gun. I just noticed in one of your photos, the Edge of Tomorrow Heli Blade up on the wall. Did you make that one? Looks great!

mm.

Thanks!

Reg the Angel of Verdun sword - No, I'm not that clever. Lol. It was made by Ziga, a member on here. It's amazing! One of the highlights of my collection. Loved the film and love this prop. Ziga scratch-builds some amazing stuff! Check him out. [emoji106][emoji4]

T-max....I admire your honesty and your rifle build challenges with that project...as for the love of the rifle...I must be honest too.......
I hate you !!!!! :lol:thumbsup Enjoy coming back to see that beauty !

Might have a spare set of pistol decals if your still needing them :)

Scratch that. Sorry mate. Skipped a couple of pages n didn't see u already got some. My bad.

im also in the process of building my oblivion rifle. Don't have an air soft tho as they r illegal in Oz, so just the kit. Using your build thread along with Soulinertia n Wondersquids build threads. They r proving to b very handy so thanks. Can't seem to workout how to put the spring in for the mag clip tho. Can anyone help?

Last edited:

Might have a spare set of pistol decals if your still needing them :)

Scratch that. Sorry mate. Skipped a couple of pages n didn't see u already got some. My bad.

im also in the process of building my oblivion rifle. Don't have an air soft tho as they r illegal in Oz, so just the kit. Using your build thread along with Soulinertia n Wondersquids build threads. They r proving to b very handy so thanks. Can't seem to workout how to put the spring in for the mag clip tho. Can anyone help?

Hey mate, thanks for the decal offer, but yeah as you saw I'm all sorted.

Yes, I don't envy the gun laws you guys have there across the ditch! I'd loose half my collection if we had those here. Lol.

All the best with your build. Make sure you post a thread so we can see your progress. [emoji4][emoji106]

Hi guys...

Checking in on this thread because I have acquired a rubber stunt rifle and one of the three hero rifles which were built on full-auto Bushmaster ACRs.

I'm in the process of matching the paint colors and will be sharing that information.

Mine came on a rubber ACR as I couldn't buy the automatic rifle of course.

I have disassembled the hero into its parts, and have just acquired a Bushmaster to build it on for live fire. I'm in the process of doing the paperwork to turn it into the short barrel rifle it needs to be.

While the decals made were very accurate, they aren't perfect so I plan to make more decals available to people.

Hello!
Any WIP on your project and decals?
I'm going to build my Oblivion airsoft rifle.
I've got the kit from wondersquid, now I need to find some decals :)

Hello!
Any WIP on your project and decals?
I'm going to build my Oblivion airsoft rifle.
I've got the kit from wondersquid, now I need to find some decals :)

We haven't started on the project yet I'm sorry to say.

It's not looking like it will happen very soon.

On the paint, we worked on it as part of the paint selection work for the drone remote computer, but never settled on a "use this color" to match. We need more work on it.

wow, banned already. That didn't take long.

Due to growing interest, I'll most likely be doing another small run of both the pistol and rifle decals. I'll post more info in the run thread.

Hi tmax, I just found this thread, excellent work and great tutorial, really impressed and has really pushed me to start my own build of the oblivion rifle especially as Soulinertia has started up the decals again. I already have the pistol and am just trying to source a decent PTS Masada airsoft as the base as getting these into the UK is a bit of a nightmare these days. If you don't mind could you let me know which version you used as you mentioned the later versions changed. Sorry if I missed this earlier in the thread. Love the cars also, especially the number plate on the coupe! Keep up the great work. Cheers John

Oblivion Airsoft Rifle and Pistol Build - COMPLETE (pic heavy)

Hi tmax, I just found this thread, excellent work and great tutorial, really impressed and has really pushed me to start my own build of the oblivion rifle especially as Soulinertia has started up the decals again. I already have the pistol and am just trying to source a decent PTS Masada airsoft as the base as getting these into the UK is a bit of a nightmare these days. If you don't mind could you let me know which version you used as you mentioned the later versions changed. Sorry if I missed this earlier in the thread. Love the cars also, especially the number plate on the coupe! Keep up the great work. Cheers John

Hey John, thanks mate. Your kind words are much appreciated. [emoji4]

Regarding the Masada, I couldn't tell you the model name of the older version, not even sure the name changed. I just knew I needed the correct Masada with the slide that loads the gun in the correct place. If you go to Wondersquid's build thread on the rifle kit and read the first few pages you'll see the older model has the slide further forward than the newer models. Unfortunately the older ones are harder to find. Got mine second hand off eBay in the US and had it shipped to Wondersquid who then shipped it to me with the kit. Sorry I'm not more help, but again it's all there in his build thread.

I don't envy you guys in the UK with your gun laws, etc. Aussie is pretty bad too. Stoked NZ has far more lenient rules or I wouldn't have half my movie collection!

Thanks again for the comments. I'd love to see your build... Hope you're planning to post a thread. [emoji106][emoji4]

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back