Oblivion (2013) - Costume Found Object - ID The goggles, tactical gloves and boots?

Re: Oblivion (2013) - Costume Found Object - ID The goggles, tactical gloves and boot

https://www.crateandbarrel.com/haworth-very-task-chair/s633595

On Evil Bay they are $440 shipped.

Re: Oblivion (2013) - Costume Found Object - ID The goggles, tactical gloves and boot

OK, guys, I figured out what is on the Tech 52 scarf! Anyone know where I can get a large bandana printed? I'm having one printed, just to see if it works, but it's actually on a scarf that is waaaay too big. I need a 27" khaki or olive bandana I think.

Is there any actual color in the print itself, or is it black and "white?"
I always thought the fabric color was a vintage cream style color.

Are you going to share what the original image is, or are you planning a run?

If the original item is a black/white graphic, you could get them screen printed on an off-white/cream, colored fabric.
Most any screen print shop could do them.

Last edited:

Is there any actual color in the print itself, or is it black and "white?"
I always thought the fabric color was a vintage cream style color.

Are you going to share what the original image is, or are you planning a run?

If the original item is a black/white graphic, you could get them screen printed on an off-white/cream, colored fabric.
Most any screen print shop could do them.

The original is black and white printed on either a khaki or olive drab large cotton bandana. After measuring the still, I think it's a 27" one...

However, the design really lends itself well to a subdued color. I am having a Khaki and brown extra large one printed for myself...it should be here any day.

I have all the artwork done...I was just going to do a couple for myself and friends, but if people are interested...

I'm beginning to wonder if it isn't the 27" solid Olive one from Rothco...

(not my screen grab)

scarf1.jpg

scarf2 (1).jpg

https://www.galaxyarmynavy.com/products/4348olivedrab

I have one on the way..and when I get it, I'll talk to a local screen print shop...

Last edited:

Depending on cost (as always) I might be interested in one. Not trying to snipe your secret, but was it a map of someplace on the east coast?
That was always my personal theory, but you never get a clear look at it of course in the film and my research never turned up a match.

That color match looks pretty close based on the bright lighting conditions of the film shoot.

Russ

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420653121.442591.jpgtcf_setoblivionnycjune1212-006.jpg
I also was able to get the jacket Tom wears in New York during the flashback scenes. Not sure how much this was discussed but he wears a Burberry Brit jacket, in "dark brown" suede leather model called "Reckitt." In person the jacket really has a rather dark olive hue that isn't really translated by the iPhone camera I'm using. It's a surprisingly lightweight jacket and rather thin for the $1095 MSRP but it is extremely well fitting and excellently crafted. I am 5'11" 180 and the medium fits like a tailored glove. View attachment 423165View attachment 423166View attachment 423167View attachment 423168View attachment 423169

Also there is a button tab at the collar that was either pinned up or God forbid trimmed off from the jacket.View attachment 423170

Hi, I'm making a replica of this jacket made but am stumped at the construction/design/functioning of the left chest pocket. Could anyone please share any detailed photos and descriptions they have to help me out please?

I'd be very grateful for your wisdom and help please!

Thanks

Last edited:
I recently watched the show Homecoming on Amazon Prime and in one episode, they completely ripped off the score from the movie. I immediately noticed it

Anyone happen to have a good close up of the mission patch worn on the Odyssey flight suits?
Oblivion-410.jpg

I would love to get some patches made, but I can't find a good close up picture of the patch anywhere. :(

Terry

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back