Oblivion (2013) - Costume Found Object - ID The goggles, tactical gloves and boots?

Re: Oblivion (2013) - Costume Found Object - ID The goggles, tactical gloves and boot

Does anyone know of anywhere it is still possible to pick up a "Bob" Elvis bobble breeze?

Re: Oblivion (2013) - Costume Found Object - ID The goggles, tactical gloves and boot

Does anyone know of anywhere it is still possible to pick up a "Bob" Elvis bobble breeze?

There's currently one on eBay for around $8.00. HIs jacket is the wrong color but a coat of paint would sort that out without any issues.
Search: oblivion elvis bobble-head

Best of luck
MARK

There's currently one on eBay for around $8.00. HIs jacket is the wrong color but a coat of paint would sort that out without any issues.
Search: oblivion elvis bobble-head

Best of luck
MARK

Thanks Mark but I cannot seem to find that one when I search, would you happen to know the item number? Cheers John

Hey guys sorry I am late to the game. I work for PTS the company that makes the Airsoft Masada (ACR) platform. Kevin I was curious? Do you still sell those jackets. I was thinking of setting up one of our masadas like the one from the movie.

FYI, I have a Tom Cruise sized jacket from Kevin I should probably sell as I have the two screen used ones now.

Orly?! whats it look like. I take it its like a Small or a medium?

I'd love to hear about the screen used jackets! Any details and pics you'd be willing to share?

Thank you for sharing!
Such a vast collection of amazing props!...But I especially appreciate the Oblivion pieces!
Why is it about that leather suit?!...so cool!

So, I had an idea...
I like the sub dyed athletic shirts with superhero and movie themes and thought it'd be cool to have a Tech 49 shirt modeled after the jacket. I am aware that Kevin did a fantastic job replicating the screen accurate "smart shirt", but I'm interested in something a little more recognizable and fun. I contacted 4neodesigns about a custom design. Anybody else interested? I lurk all over the place here on RPF, but I'm not really savvy with designing the shirt or even sewing it.

FYI, I have a Tom Cruise sized jacket from Kevin I should probably sell as I have the two screen used ones now.

Hello Philip,

I am interested in buying one of your jacket made by Kevin if you have one available.

Thanks to let me know.
Regards,

Raydee

Hello Philip,

I am interested in buying one of your jacket made by Kevin if you have one available.

Thanks to let me know.
Regards,

Raydee

Hi Raydee... email me pls.

Hey guys, clearly new to this forum. Joined because of my love for the oblivion costume. I've found very little sources for good jacket and pants closest to movie but i have seen some great work on this thread.

anybody able to guide me in the right direction to find the perfect suit?(jacket/pants).

thank you in advance!

Hey guys, clearly new to this forum. Joined because of my love for the oblivion costume. I've found very little sources for good jacket and pants closest to movie but i have seen some great work on this thread.

anybody able to guide me in the right direction to find the perfect suit?(jacket/pants).

thank you in advance!

Hi,

You should contact Kevin
He can make one jacket for you, as I have seen his product, it's great in term of quality and close to the real deal.

Cheers,

Another piece of Oblivion goodness shown here along with my screen-used Leatherman.

This Boker knife was customised and used in Jack Harper's toolbox - where he is fixing the drone.
It wasn't seen on screen but its a gorgeous piece used in the movie none the less.

BOKER.jpg

Last edited:

How are you guys painting your googles? Or...did you find some in that color? Thanks!!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back