Oblivion (2013) - Costume Found Object - ID The goggles, tactical gloves and boots?

Re: Oblivion (2013) - Costume Found Object - ID The goggles, tactical gloves and boot

Checking back in on this thread.

Vika's control room chair is a Haworth Very Chair.

http://www.officedesigns.com/hawort...-t=OD_PLA_Haworth-Very+Chair+By+Haworth+Basic

oblivion-vika-chair.jpg

oblivion-haworth-vika.jpg

Attachments

• oblivion-haworth-vika.jpg
    oblivion-haworth-vika.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 267
Re: Oblivion (2013) - Costume Found Object - ID The goggles, tactical gloves and boot

Good find - I had previously looked for this but couldn't match it. Well done

these are the jacket and pants i got from ebay for 219$ shipping included
and here my first wearing
View attachment 449534View attachment 449533View attachment 449530
View attachment 449531

everything on both is leather, the parts supposed to be fabric are perforated leather

the pants were made after i send to seller many pictures of the movie and it's not bad at all i think

now i would like to complete with 49 labels

i also ordered boots from china, they sell almost a clone of the swat for 34$ except for the zip added on inner side

many things to work with..

r these still available to b made skyit? I wold love them. Am looking into making tech 49s bike. Anyone know of anyone else making one?

Hey Philip. What size casters did you use for the cart? I'm about to order some. They come in 3 sizes 4-3/32", 4-13/16" and 5-15/16". Any help wild b great. (QUOTE=Rebelscum;3587341]I finished my cart from Jack's shop and used it to show off some of my Oblivion stuff at my prop party last weekend.

http://rebelscum.com/2015/pw-oblivion-cart.jpg[/QUOTE]

Hey Philip. What size casters did you use for the cart? I'm about to order some. They come in 3 sizes 4-3/32", 4-13/16" and 5-15/16". Any help wild b great. (QUOTE=Rebelscum;3587341]I finished my cart from Jack's shop and used it to show off some of my Oblivion stuff at my prop party last weekend.

http://rebelscum.com/2015/pw-oblivion-cart.jpg
[/QUOTE]

They are 3-1/2" in diameter.

Thought I'd put up a few photos of the hand-held computer Tech 49 uses to program the drone to go up to the TET.

I needed a remote control for part of my Oblivion computer display and I figured replicating that would be the perfect piece for it.

I worked with Devin at Blue Realm who modeled it, printed it, finished and painted it. I made the alum greeblies here. I had the graphics drawn, and my friend Scott wrote the program that turned it into a touch-screen remote. More on what it controls later.

oblivion-hand-computer.jpg

tech49-computer-2.jpg

tech49-computer-1.jpg

tech49-computer-3.jpg

tech49-computer-4.jpg

That's absolutely sensational!

Highest regards

MARK

Thanks guys. I'm delighted you like it. Soon I'll get some info up on what it controls.

That is absolutely amazing! With your skills I wouldn't be surprised if it controls a drone that fires nerf darts, or actual bullets. (y)thumbsup:thumbsup

That is absolutely amazing! With your skills I wouldn't be surprised if it controls a drone that fires nerf darts, or actual bullets. (y)thumbsup:thumbsup
Hey guys sorry I am late to the game. I work for PTS the company that makes the Airsoft Masada (ACR) platform. Kevin I was curious? Do you still sell those jackets. I was thinking of setting up one of our masadas like the one from the movie.

Recently picked one of these guys up. Great sculpt! I think I'll do a little modding on it . . .

20160627_222255.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back