Obi Cut-away completed.

Man, that thing is horrible. I'll PM you my mailing address so I can take it off your hands so you no longer have to look at that monstrosity. :p

Really, though, great job. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup Yours blows the Visual Dictionary version away by leaps and bounds. MPP you say? Hmmm, do I detect a Vader version in the works? Any thoughts for a tutorial so we can see it from beginning to end as well? I'm sure everyone else would like to see that as well. Keep up the good work and don't be shy on the photos. B)

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Megatron.
A cut away blaster? Mmm, perhaps one day.

Bleyd.
I'll certainly take some shots of the Vader as I progress - that's a good idea.
At the moment I have an MPP body and shroud in half and a table full of pieces.

James Kenobi 1138.
I may just do that - thanks.

Killdozer.
It's very safe my friend - out of reach from little fingers (and bigger ones for the time being.).

Thanks again.

Howard.:)

rupert.jpg

"You're a little scary sometimes, y'know that? Brilliant...but scary."

Amazing work.. If you're needing to raise some money, maybe a high rez photo of the saber that could be printed out maybe in 11x17 size as a small poster would be good to sell. Something like that would be cool to frame and have hanging in prop rooms. I'd buy one.

<div class='quotetop'>(Betamin @ May 23 2006, 03:18 PM) [snapback]1249190[/snapback]</div>
Amazing work.. If you're needing to raise some money, maybe a high rez photo of the saber that could be printed out maybe in 11x17 size as a small poster would be good to sell. Something like that would be cool to frame and have hanging in prop rooms. I'd buy one.
[/b]

Buy one?
Hell no - give me a few days and I'll see what I can do for free.

Howard.

I've never been big on the cutaway concept but clicked on the thread out of curiosity. I should've noted the thread author...you always make the coolest, classiest, retro-future stuff, and this is no exception.

Gorgeous work.

<div class='quotetop'>(Howard @ May 23 2006, 01:43 PM) [snapback]1249280[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(Betamin @ May 23 2006, 03:18 PM) [snapback]1249190[/snapback]
[/b]

Buy one?

Howard.
[/b][/quote]

umm...

im so in.... :love

seriously though howard, you should make sabers for the visual dictionary...

:thumbsup :thumbsup

<div class='quotetop'>(Howard @ May 23 2006, 06:43 PM) [snapback]1249280[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(Betamin @ May 23 2006, 03:18 PM) [snapback]1249190[/snapback]
[/b]

Buy one?

Howard.
[/b][/quote]
I'd be in for that as well if possible - I know I could never afford one of these, but a proper pic that I could frame showing multiple angles would be very cool :D

OUCH. Serious? I'd LOVE one...

Man these just get better and better...thanks for posting some of your secrets this time though...I might just try this one...It'd be completely different of course, but I have all the parts of the basic saber...

I Love these.
I'd love to have a pic of this framed in my prop room...would you sign it for me?

<div class='quotetop'>(Howard @ May 23 2006, 01:43 PM) [snapback]1249280[/snapback]</div>
[/b]

Buy one?

Howard.
[/b][/quote]

<div class='quotetop'>(MikeyX @ May 24 2006, 03:25 AM) [snapback]1249592[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(Howard @ May 23 2006, 06:43 PM) [snapback]1249280[/snapback]
[/b]

Buy one?

Howard.
[/b][/quote]
I'd be in for that as well if possible - I know I could never afford one of these, but a proper pic that I could frame showing multiple angles would be very cool :D
[/b][/quote]

yes id be down for a signature as well.

hey, your famous here.

itll just be another thing that my friends go... "ok,so?" about that pertains to our little hobby.

but seriously please keep me in mind if you do these.

shoot me a PM or the like when you do. let me know what youll need for shipping as well.

thanks again.

Thanks guys. :$

She's up on eBay now - there's a link in the JY as promised.

I'll work on that picture this week.

Howard.

<div class='quotetop'>(MikeyX @ May 24 2006, 03:25 PM) [snapback]1249592[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(Howard @ May 23 2006, 06:43 PM) [snapback]1249280[/snapback]
[/b]
Buy one?

Howard.[/b][/quote]I'd be in for that as well if possible - I know I could never afford one of these, but a proper pic that I could frame showing multiple angles would be very cool :D
[/b][/quote]
I know I'm a bit late, but I'd definitely love to have that high-res pic with a sig.

:)

I thought I had responded to this, but apparently I forgot. Sooo:

<div class='quotetop'>(SaberFreak @ Jun 16 2006, 10:31 AM) [snapback]1262622[/snapback]</div>
I know I'm a bit late, but I'd definitely love to have that high-res pic with a sig.

:)
[/b]
^Seconded.^

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back