Hey guys. I'm in a machine tool program at a technical college right now and since I was ahead of schedule on my projects, and my instructor liking me, I was able to attempt to take on something I've dreamed of making for years now. I know there may be a few things off here and there but I made it using scrap and I've only had 7 months experience in a shop when I made it so I felt pretty good about it. Just wanted to show it off a bit and get any feedback. Maybe a few easy tweaks to improve accuracy. I know the card and lever on the clamp aren't super accurate but I'm working on that end. Also still need to add a belt ring to the pommel.