Non Specified Blaster

ww66

I've been working on a blaster and hit a dead end a while back and never got started back up on it. I'm using an old paintball gun that I gutted. I'd like to add leds and possibly some more FX, but my big hang up is what to do with the top of the barrel where the hopper fed into it. Still need to sand/cover details and have put just a flat black coat on the chamber area. Any suggestions on what I can do with the hopper portion would be appreciated. I still have the covers for the handle but have left them off as that will probably be where power goes for any FX.

Attachments

• 17064708935525103054726470419029.jpg
    17064708935525103054726470419029.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 78
  • 17064709121127154133889738574857.jpg
    17064709121127154133889738574857.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 77
It reminds me of the blasters used by Pre-Mor Security, so I would start with trying to get inspiration from those.

I would remove the silver barrel and use that as a scope.
Then add a barrel that is as thick as the upper part of the receiver or even thicker, or ... an oval barrel that encompasses both barrels, like on a Bryar pistol.
In the Pre-Mor theme: shallow T-track and/or thick wire and/or metal rods.

Last edited:
I agree, loose the barrel. For inspiration I would suggest researching fire arms. A quick Google search will yield several great sites that specialize in old, rare and forgotten weapons.

I agree, loose the barrel. For inspiration I would suggest researching fire arms. A quick Google search will yield several great sites that specialize in old, rare and forgotten weapons.
I've looked at the suggestions and can see the potential on either of those styles. My question now revolves around your suggestion for research, is that for legitimate firearms to research or blasters in particular. I know a majority of the blasters are modified off of old firearms, just curious what you meant so I can get the most out of that search.

I was referring to real fire arms. Try putting "forgotten weapons" into the search engine of Youtube. You will find loads of videos on some really cool looking weapons that should give lots of ideas.

Single shot air pistols with scopes are a good bet…the RWS LP8?

This is an odd thing:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back