Dr. Evazan Blaster Builds??

Captain Dunsel

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I’m thinking about starting a Dr. Evazan (AKA “You’ll Be Dead Dead Guy”) Blaster build.

The details are very elusive and in looking for pics of prior builds, most of the threads are so old the pictures are wiped out.

IMG_2126.png
IMG_2124.jpeg

If anyone has pictures of completed builds of this weapon, or quality screen shots, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Here’s mine. I never added the wires, because I’m not positive on their attachment method.

I do have several pairs of slightly different scopes to choose from, but these are the cleanest ones.

This is definitely one of my favorite blasters from Star Wars (1977).

IMG_5139.jpeg

IMG_5140.jpeg
IMG_5141.jpeg
IMG_5142.jpeg
IMG_5143.jpeg
IMG_5144.jpeg
IMG_5145.jpeg

Here’s mine. I never added the wires, because I’m not positive on their attachment method.

I do have several pairs of slightly different scopes to choose from, but these are the cleanest ones.

View attachment 1764498
View attachment 1764499View attachment 1764500View attachment 1764501View attachment 1764502View attachment 1764503View attachment 1764504

Outstanding build!

Could you provide some close-up shots of how your scopes are mounted? That’s one of the details I am trying to work out.

Edit: I can see the detail I was looking for, here:

IMG_2127.jpeg

Last edited:

View attachment 1764498
View attachment 1764499View attachment 1764500View attachment 1764501View attachment 1764502View attachment 1764503View attachment 1764504

Yeah, I’m kind of “iffy” on the wires too, until some better reference shows up regarding how they are assembled on the blaster.

Last edited:
What’s the base gun here? A flare gun? I love the look of this but I’ve never seen anyone talk about it before.

Mine's a modified model that used to be on Thingiverse. I'm not sure if it's still there. It's a PLA print that I sanded the absolute CRAP out of.

I was going to guess it was real! Thanks for actually sanding your print. That's my major pet peeve!

I have been waiting hoping I could at least find a parts kit for one of these, but seeing your build, I'm thinking I could go for a 3D print!

Mine's a modified model that used to be on Thingiverse. I'm not sure if it's still there. It's a PLA print that I sanded the absolute CRAP out of.
Dude that’s cleannnn. I would have never guessed it was 3D printed!

Remind me again please...which files did you use?

Are the accurate "wavey" grips from Shawn or printed as well?
I don't remember the files, but I think someone posted them in my Blaster thread, when I first posted the blaster.

The grips are printed, as well.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back