Non-electronic display for the gauntlet computer - interesting or not?

Rentokill72

Hey guys, I hope I am not overstepping here - I have had a surprising amount of success with my lenticular displays for the Mandalorian wrist computer. That made me think - could this little gadget be interesting for makers of other props as well?

Here is an example: Stark Studios - Lenticular Mandoputer display courtesy of... | By Stark Studios | Lenticular Mandoputer display courtesy of @rentokill72 . No energy required and just as beautiful as the electronic versions. ⚔️ #starkstudios...

The displays can show 2 alternating states. That... could work for the self-destruct display, couldn't it? Would love to hear your opinion. If all of you guys use rasperry Pi displays anyway, I am going to shelve the idea. Or look for other possibilities.

Cheers,
Markus

sounds cool should make some and sell em on etsy for the gauntlets. im not good with electronics or sound board clips so this would be cool.

sounds cool should make some and sell em on etsy for the gauntlets. im not good with electronics or sound board clips so this would be cool.
Hi, as I mentioned my screens for the Mandalorian and Boba Fett are already available. If you'd be interested in developing a Predator display together with me, I'll be happy to send you the first working prototype free of charge (though it'd be nice if you could shoot me some credits to cover the shipping costs. Which will be about 5 dollars).

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back