Noisy Cricket

AgentJay

Ok first everyone thanks for reading,
I am currently new to world of props and replicas and love the MIB films, i want to build or buy a noisy cricket and does anyone know anywhere i can either get instructions to make one or buy one?
After completing the noisy cricket im going to move onto a neuralizer which is probably going to be difficult but anyway thanks to anyone who replies and i hope that someone out there has the anwser to this question i would be very much appreciative if someone does :)

You can find resin kits of the cricket on ebay. Aluminum ones pop up every once and awhile in the junkyard.

As far as a neuralizer, Master Replicas made a version, as well as a few others you can find. (SDStudios makes some awesome ones)

Those are the easy ones to find, then on to MIB alien identifirers, the J2 etc. Those are harder to come by but not impossible.

haha, "easy". If you had been on here 9 months earlier, you could have gotten in on SD's new run.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back