Noble Collection Harry Potter Light up wand

sapper36

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
1135177008294_NC_Wands.jpg

Somebody was asking me about the light up Noble Collection Harry Potter Wand so here are some comparison pics versus the Japanese one. As you can see the light op one is wider And has a big clear tip - Lit up it looks kind of cool though - better than a rubies & kind of a neat effect - not too bad for the price, but you could do better.

I got one for Christmas and I think its pretty decent. The motion activation of it is a neat little feature. I just wish it weren't so thick. Overall I could think of worse ways to spend 40 bucks.

Yeah - I'm not sure why it had to be so thick - Before this came out I was thinking of molding the wand & casting it with the light & a battery compartment & I don't think I'd have resculpted it much.

If it makes you feel any better about prop accuracy, the screen-used FX wand is also that thick (or nearly so). So is Voldemort's.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back