Nike releasing Marty McFly Bruins on 10/21

Yeah the blazers are pretty close. I actually bought a pair of those when the Bruins sold out so quickly and I was bummed out haha. And then I returned them so I could afford a pair of Bruins on eBay

12238402_1084889594896763_4155369460021443189_o.jpg

These are fairly close to the Part 1 Bruin's.

I want the Part II/III Bruin's with the different sole, larger swoosh and slimmer front tab. I identified the type of sole, I would have to get a pair of these and swap the new soles for vintage ones with the correct tread for the sequel version.. which I am partial (because it can't be acquired :lol)

You need to wear your sneakers. Who knows how long we'll live. They are to be worn and enjoyed. ;) Don't ever clean them.

Well I'm still waiting for my bruins. I fear that they are not coming. I ordered on eBay on November 16th and have been in contact with seller the whole time. Seller tells me that he shipped on November 19 and USPS keeps telling him they are delayed but I don't know and he didn't give me any tracking info. If they aren't here by tomorrow I'll have to contact eBay for a refund I think as that will be 19 buisiness days from the time the seller says they shipped them. I'm super bummed because I wear size 9.5 and all the rest of the 9.5s on eBay are $350 and up. Did anyone else experience any issues like this? And also for those who do have a pair how is the sizing? I normally wear a 9.5 but depending on how big or small shoes run I have some in 9 and some in 10 as well so maybe I could order one of those sizes? Any info you guys have would be much appreciated thanks!

Last edited:
Well I'm still waiting for my bruins. I fear that they are not coming. I ordered on eBay on November 16th and have been in contact with seller the whole time. Seller tells me that he shipped on November 19 and USPS keeps telling him they are delayed but I don't know and he didn't give me any tracking info. If they aren't here by tomorrow I'll have to contact eBay for a refund I think as that will be 19 buisiness days from the time the seller says they shipped them. I'm super bummed because I wear size 9.5 and all the rest of the 9.5s on eBay are $350 and up. Did anyone else experience any issues like this? And also for those who do have a pair how is the sizing? I normally wear a 9.5 but depending on how big or small shoes run I have some in 9 and some in 10 as well so maybe I could order one of those sizes? Any info you guys have would be much appreciated thanks!

sorry to here that, i hope you get your money back, some people..... contact e-bay before its to late, good luck :thumbsup
a lot of the time if something sounds to good to be true it normally is.....

Finally got a pair! Man these are so awesome! Still waiting on my refund from eBay but I'm well within their guarantee time limit so I'm not worried about that. Totally stoked to finally own a pair of Marty's sneakers! I've been dreaming about them since I was a little kid! I hope you all are as happy with yours as I am with mine!

Won a pair of these in my size for $180 shipped on eBay! Everytime I have searched on there I never see them in size 8 so was surprised there was a listing for one so I sent an offer and I am glad he accepted.

Would have been nice to pay the original price though but this seemed to good to pass up! Can't wait to see how they are in person.

Hi all so how is everyone displaying there Nike bruins? Are you wearing them till they get dirty (like in the movie) or is everyone keeping them in mint condition?

Hi all so how is everyone displaying there Nike bruins? Are you wearing them till they get dirty (like in the movie) or is everyone keeping them in mint condition?
I managed to get a pair, but I have a small size that doesn't fit, so they will be staying mint. Will be displaying with the Mags when I get my place sorted. How you displaying yours?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back