Nike releasing Marty McFly Bruins on 10/21

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Spiderstella

Sr Member
I would add pics but not sure how. (First time poster)
Hello click on the little picture icon (see my pic) and then select the picture you want the upload
hope this helps :) and welcome to the RPF :) You_Doodle_Pro_2016-10-24T18_52_28Z.jpg

airair

Sr Member
I would suggest if desperate for a bruin, then get the White Blue Bruin QS or Tier Zero i think they are called?
They also seem to be in pure white and also a white with black.
Maybe the pure white would be easier to paint onto, but from the pics they are identical to the limited Mcfly release, just the swoosh and heel are different colours and the tongue has a nike logo. Other than that, its the exact same shoe. I may get a few myself and paint them up, works out much cheaper.

Would only need some paint on the heel and swoosh and you have identical bruins to the red white ones.

Last edited:

airair

Sr Member
I became a bttf fan too late... Bruins are long gone
just search for Nike Bruin QS in white/blue, and paint them red.
maybe might come up on ebay sometimes?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.