Nike Mag's - It's About Time - VIDEO!

Your dvd ROCKS bro thanks soooooo much for everything :cheers
Okay, finally got this all pieced together. I have 14 different pieces of video I found on YouTube (all 9 of Nike's official videos, the couple of random videos linked from the website, MJF on David Letterman, and a 13-minute piece that has longer interviews and a bunch of behind-the-scenes footage of them filming the commercial). Most of it was 1080 23.98 framerate, so it converted to blu-ray nicely. A couple of them were 30 fps progressive, so I had to do a conversion to 23.98, so there's a tiny amount of jitter, but they are still watchable...

I whipped up a menu for it all, so you can select whichever one you want to watch (or just listen to the theme song...). For those with blu-ray drives in their computers, I'll include the original files from YouTube on the disc as well (and the Patent application Nike filed for the shoes :cool )

Shoot me a PM if you want a copy...

Your dvd ROCKS bro thanks soooooo much for everything :cheers

Thanks! Glad you like it... :cool It was fun putting it all together (but not always easy...)

BTW, has anyone received their pin that didn't actually inquire about it? I'm just kind of waiting for it, but I wonder if I have to actually ask to get it...

Thanks! Glad you like it... :cool It was fun putting it all together (but not always easy...)

BTW, has anyone received their pin that didn't actually inquire about it? I'm just kind of waiting for it, but I wonder if I have to actually ask to get it...

Propazoid said that he did (just scroll up a bit)

Sure did, it just came in a UPS bag.

Robb

So I've been watching some ebay auctions for MAGs since the official ones ended, and have definitely noticed a downward trend in prices. The first pair I saw sell closed at $7,000, then they went in the $5,000s, then $4,800, $4,700, and was impressed when a pair had a BIN of "only" $4,200.

Then, the event that led to me posting this....I saw a pair a few days ago starting at 0.99 cents with no reserve. Interesting indeed, so I added it to my watch list. Just now watched it end at $3,201. Yeah! Eat it scalpers!! Things are definitely settling down.

So I've been watching some ebay auctions for MAGs since the official ones ended, and have definitely noticed a downward trend in prices. The first pair I saw sell closed at $7,000, then they went in the $5,000s, then $4,800, $4,700, and was impressed when a pair had a BIN of "only" $4,200.

Then, the event that led to me posting this....I saw a pair a few days ago starting at 0.99 cents with no reserve. Interesting indeed, so I added it to my watch list. Just now watched it end at $3,201. Yeah! Eat it scalpers!! Things are definitely settling down.

That's really great news. Thanks for letting us know! Okay, on a few pages back, i heard that they either: came in half a size larger, or came in half a size smaller? For instance: If I got a size 11, would it be a 10.5 or would it be a 11.5? I know, stupid question. Thanks!

Last edited:

I saw a pair with a BIN price of $3,500. Didn't last long.

Sorry for the double post, but I keep seeing an auction for $2900 but when i look at the picture, description and the title, its just for one shoe. Where would you get the other one? also, do the shoes come in half a size larger? Thanks.

Just an FYI for anyone on the fence about ordering those Hyperfakes, I just recieved my pair in the mail and could NOT be happier! Though I've never seen the real Huperdunk McFly's in person, I can say that these are very well made and well worth the money. Shipping took about a week and a half.

Just an FYI for anyone on the fence about ordering those Hyperfakes, I just recieved my pair in the mail and could NOT be happier! Though I've never seen the real Huperdunk McFly's in person, I can say that these are very well made and well worth the money. Shipping took about a week and a half.

Hyperfakes? Are those the ones that were just released a couple years ago?

Hyperfakes? Are those the ones that were just released a couple years ago?

Hyperfakes = "Hyperdunk".
I got the bootleg replicas of the sneakers since the authentic Nike Hyperdunk McFly edition go for upwards of $800.
These cost me about the same as regular Hyperdunks at $90 and they are really nice.
I will post some pics soon.

Hyperfakes = "Hyperdunk".
I got the bootleg replicas of the sneakers since the authentic Nike Hyperdunk McFly edition go for upwards of $800.
These cost me about the same as regular Hyperdunks at $90 and they are really nice.
I will post some pics soon.

Hey GF, can you post the link to the website you ordered yours from? Thanks!

Very interesting. In the promo. with Bill Hader, there is something very interesting in the end. Doc is told that there won't be power laces untill 2015. He runs back to the DeLeorean and he is seen typing in the following date: September 8th, 2015 at 4:00. Is this when the Power Laces will be released? I highly doubt it, but just an observation.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back