Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

Oh then it seems safer to just pass on the V2s
Not necessarily "safe", it's China. Nothing is really ever guaranteed except with sellers that are confirmed to be reliable vendors. Even then there's that feeling of uncertainty because these are black market sneakers being shipped from across the ocean

Thanks for your help! Isn't it true that these come with actual nike logos on side, heel and strap, but they can't show it in pictures because of copyright and whatnot? Also, what is "upgraded" about the ones in the second link which makes them about 70$ more expensive? (grey, size 9.5 in the first link comes out to 117$!!!!). Finally, has anyone else on this forum ordered from them and can vouch for them?

Thanks for your help! Isn't it true that these come with actual nike logos on side, heel and strap, but they can't show it in pictures because of copyright and whatnot? Also, what is "upgraded" about the ones in the second link which makes them about 70$ more expensive? (grey, size 9.5 in the first link comes out to 117$!!!!). Finally, has anyone else on this forum ordered from them and can vouch for them?

You can ask them to send you a picture of the shoe if you like.

The V2 had a slight "boot" toe. The V2.1 the toe is slim like it should be and it has an upgraded fabric.

Has anyone tried to de-frost the heel bubble on the V3's yet without removing the lights? I'd be curious if it changes when heat is applied with a hair dryer. Seen this method have a temporary effect on air units that get foggy. It's a stretch but I'd try it myself if I had the opportunity

You can ask them to send you a picture of the shoe if you like.

The V2 had a slight "boot" toe. The V2.1 the toe is slim like it should be and it has an upgraded fabric.
So I can pay 112$ for V2s or 180$ for V2.1s..on a kind of right budget... Worth the extra money? Also, do you think they have the actual nike swoosh on them as well as "NIKE MAG" on the heel?

So I can pay 112$ for V2s or 180$ for V2.1s..on a kind of right budget... Worth the extra money? Also, do you think they have the actual nike swoosh on them as well as "NIKE MAG" on the heel?

The sellers can detail all of that for you. All you have to do is ask them those question in addition to asking for pictures.

The only mod really considered a requirement was toe slim. The v2.1 has this done.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

So, I'm debating whether I should buy from David or airmagman. Any opinions?

Edit: Wait, does airmagman work for Street Veteran Customs?

Last edited:
No!!!! I mentioned before that the V2s come to 117$. I don't know what happened!!! It is now back up to 163 so it's probably a good idea to pay 20$ extra and get the V2.1

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back