Deprecated Nike FOOTWEAR Tube Bag (seller banned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:oops: ok, I've not been there for so long... That explain why he was enot really feeling good about the forum when I asked him if he could post my pictures in here (for this old/new project)
I didn't got through the whole story but i feel so desapointed :( He and some of you guys where the ones who inspired my and helped me with these shoes :(

Just a reminder that cavx is still frequenting the forum and not responding to anyone on here. Pure garbage.

I’m not holding my breath at this point.

If he’s in as much debt as he says he is over this project, I won’t see that money again. I would have hoped he would do the right thing and admit he bit off way more than he could chew and then offer to make things square with us both, but it appears he’s chosen to just ignore us instead.

It’s a shame. If he had been more forthcoming about the production issues, he could have saved a lot of face. I personally wouldn’t run myself $7K into debt to make a prop replica if I hadn’t perfected how to do so first, but that’s just me. He went about this all wrong, and now he’s soured his reputation the one place where he could have peddled his tube bags with great success.

I’m not holding my breath at this point.

If he’s in as much debt as he says he is over this project, I won’t see that money again. I would have hoped he would do the right thing and admit he bit off way more than he could chew and then offer to make things square with us both, but it appears he’s chosen to just ignore us instead.

It’s a shame. If he had been more forthcoming about the production issues, he could have saved a lot of face. I personally wouldn’t run myself $7K into debt to make a prop replica if I hadn’t perfected how to do so first, but that’s just me. He went about this all wrong, and now he’s soured his reputation the one place where he could have peddled his tube bags with great success.

How does the quote go... The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results?

$7,000!!!! WTF?! I could make 100% accurate one for less than $2000. Why would ANYONE put $7000 into a project and only produce less than mediocre results. RPF rule #1, never buy into a project unless you're willing to never see the item.

I haven’t bothered. He knows he owes me money and he didn’t bother to reply to my last FB message saying that I needed to be paid back because I wanted to put the money towards my wedding. It’s not worth my energy any more.

So im new...

Been searching for BTTF items and sellers...

Read the thread and got excited until I reached the 13th page and all I can say is I would be pissed. The sheman named Mark really doesn't deserve any forgiveness. Both of your stories make me want to ruin his reputation through every platform by showing this entire thread.

Sorry for your losses and if I ever win the lottery I would give you both the money myself as long as I can tarnish Mark's rep.

So im new...

Been searching for BTTF items and sellers...

Read the thread and got excited until I reached the 13th page and all I can say is I would be pissed. The sheman named Mark really doesn't deserve any forgiveness. Both of your stories make me want to ruin his reputation through every platform by showing this entire thread.

Sorry for your losses and if I ever win the lottery I would give you both the money myself as long as I can tarnish Mark's rep.
Thanks for the support. It still pisses me off but I think he's done enough damage to his reputation by himself. I'm not a believer in revenge - karma has a wonderful way of leveling things out.

Nice to see cavx was finally banned here. To my surprise he popped up in the Back to the Future Collectors facebook group. He apparently blocked me because I can't see any of his posts, but I saw that another member was replying to him in a comments thread. Just hoping he doesn't scam more people out of any more money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back