Nightwing Arkham City Costume need help BAD!!!!

maggarm20

Really i just need to know what Materials to use and how to put it would be put together. I was thinking about Using a Morphsuit like in the picture:
morphsuit-black-msbk.jpgand then cutting leather or something like it into the patterns needed then attaching the leather pieces to the Morphsuit except in the joints, like my shoulders and stuff. so that it would look close to the actual suit while maintaining flexibility like in the game. So please any ideas will be extremely helpful.

Use the search. It's at the top of the page, if you need advanced search options, press the plus button. Post when you have more specific questions.

If you can afford it, I suggest looking into the dye-sub suit route. The three-dimensional effects most dye-sub artists can create on two-dimensional fabric is pretty great. Not to mention that it will serve as a much better base from which to build certain accents that you may want to have really pop (e.g. the symbol across the chest and shoulders) out of EVA foam.

I can almost guarantee trying to cover the suit in leather will be more expensive and way more effort, unless you used pleather or vinyl. But even then, you have to be a damn good sewer to make it look good.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back